exploring the transformers concept of the afterlife

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Feb 4, 2012.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

question

has anybody here ever seen that tnt movie purgatory?

it happens to be one of those supernatural themed western movies

as a movie think tombstone meets constantine when it comes to this movies over all storyline

Purgatory- supernatural western movie trailer (HD 720p) - YouTube

i think this is perhaps the best movie trailer i have managed to find of the movie so far

now for a moment imagine the kind of storyline one could create using this movie as a jumping on point

basicly this would be a golden opportunity to both thoroughly explore the over all vision of the transformers multiversal fictional concepts of the after life

and at the same time it would also be a opportunity to explore and to expand on the lives of some of our most beloved transformers characters while also braking some degree of new ground as well

and at the same time it would aslo be a unique opportunity to bring together from the various corners of the transformers multiverse the greatest of the greatet and the baddest of the bad

we are talking more legends heroes and antiheroes the traitors, the mutineers and the turncoats then you could shake a stick at and even the villains as well as we would actually get to see autobts and decepticons maximal and predacon alike actually having to work together to proove their worth in the grand scheme of things where the afterlife is concerned for any one of them to stand a chance in hell of gaining that last desperate chance at redemption and salvation just this other side of the after life

to be hoenst i could all to easily see alpha trion himself in the role of the gate keeper

hell i could even see the late great grimlock and beast wars dinobot himself alongside the original optimus prime AND megatron leading the last desperate charge in this final battle against the predacon megatron armada megatron rid scourge and rid megatron to be honest

in the hands of a proper story teller this could make for quite the epic thought provoking storyline over time.

2. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

Sounds like something 3H would hire Simon Furman to write for them.

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i just noticed something just now watching that movie trailer

at 2:58 in the trailer take a good look at wild bill hicouhgs character through the face and hair

is it just me or does wild bill look like he could pass for a older version of clint eastwoods man with no name character?

https://www.google.com/search?q=cli...ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CBMQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=653

thats fro a quick google serach on the words clint eastwood the man with no name and it leads to the pictures of his character from the western movies

give him the right clothe to wear in that scene though and think it would go pretty far in completing the resemblance betwen the two characters

4. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe Transformers could do something original of its own instead of lifting every idea ever from anime, the DC animated universe and made-for-TV movie trailers.

5. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

You shut your mouth. NOTHING ORIGINAL. EVAAAR.

6. power prime

power prime AutoBot Commander

Ebay:
    I all ways wanted hasbro to do a genrations tv show where thay are short story of G1, beast wars, unicron trilogy, prime and others. You could keep in with each other then put them togather.
    I think its cool

7. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Yes please.