Exploiting the Power Cosmic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cheetatron, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Eh

http://www.mufor.org/nmachine.html

I wonder what interesting things we'll be seeing out of Japan in the next 20 years, maybe our cars will be using this real life Zed PM technology.

2. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    its the suburban doctor doom!

3. Kupp

Kupp Ford Fanboy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    awesome, truly awesome.

4. Wing alpha

Wing alpha <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

if its true I think that guy is awsome and needs novel price....500 times power efficiency would be......amazing.....

5. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

That article had a pretty strong bias. But it does sound interesting.

6. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I'm sorry, I know that this is "quashed" information, but being on a UFO research website does little for any credibility. I could publish findings on my own website that if I were to unsheath my manhood in the direction of a female of any species that female would instantly become pregnant, and it'd hold similar legitimacy, in my opinion. Get reviewed, get published, get re-reviewed, build a proof of theory to run a city, get money, then I'll believe you.

7. RabidYak

RabidYak Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

I like how the front page of that site is full of links going on about how a random rock and dirt formation on Mars is actually a deliberate face pattern and how that proves civilisation.

Anyway, I have no doubt that this great energy technology is being horded and supressed by the reptillion-freemason coalition and used for thier nefarious purposes in thier network of subterrainian bases.

8. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I've heard about the guy who built that machine using gyroscopes that could defy gravity a long time ago. That doesn't prove it's true, but at least the story has been around a while.

I'd like to see mythbusters try this if they could.

9. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

Spoken like C.G.B. Spender him self.

Its an interesting it read I’ll give the article that but I want to see it working before I believe it, if its true though the implications shake the universe as we know it.

10. Optimus

Optimus Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    They actually did try and harness free energy using plans found on the internet. None of them worked.

That's part of why I ain't buying this.

11. MegaMoonMan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Did they try any of this type?

12. Kupp

News Credits:
    And in the theoretical case that they did work, you think it would get on the air?

I'm not saying this works, I am just saying the Goverment could supress the information if they wanted or sabotage the tests even.

Now if this did work, here is what I want to know. If this thing can generate more power than it consumes, if you give it power to start is their any reason why you cannot basically plug it into itself after it is started. Because then it would virtually take nothing to run but be generating a bit less because it would be feeding itself.

13. MegaMoonMan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    That's sure what it sounds like. Have it charge a battery, and the battery would keep it going, plus leftover energy.

Sounds impossible, but who knows.

14. Optimus

Optimus Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    That's conspiracy theorist garbage. Why would the government suppress knowledge of a new clean efficient way to get energy?

Besides there is not enough energy in the air to harness unless you use solar power.

Free energy will not work, you have to generate power using the methods we have now, getting energy from thin air will not work.

15. Streck

Streck <B><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">QED</B></FONT> Veteran

No, he would never actually use the word "nefarious."

16. Kupp

News Credits:
    Oh, I am not argueing with you, I think something like this is far beyond our current understanding of physics. I don't think there is anything such as free energy, if the energy appears to be coming from nowhere then the equasion is wrong and some factors are missing.

Likewise I highly doubt that this machine works as they describe it, and I believe it is most likely total bunk.

However I do think it is possible that one could one day design a machine that uses a small amount of energy to basically create a reciever that taps into and draws from some energy resource current physics is unaware of.

Saying something simmiliar to this is foolhardy, and much like how people once said man would never fly nor put a man on the moon. Our understanding of physics and the universe is far to imperfect to realistically make those assertions.

17. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Maybe it's me, but one would think that if such technology worked, they'd be floating above cities hurling lightning bolts down on people. Or maybe that's just what I'd be doing with it. :lol 

18. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I actually did experiments in A-level Physics that sound a lot like this, with magnets and electrical circuits we were creating potential difference and all that to create current, I still remember the whole MFI bit, M = Magnetic current, F = Force and C = Current.

The problem with ours, was that when we moved the wire through the magnetic field to create current, we were using our own energy to do so, and that energy was what was being made into current.

On another note, I have one of those magnetic gyroscope things, where you spin the spinner, lift it of the panel of magnets, and if your balance is absolutely perfect, you can have it floating on a magnetic field, essentially frictionless and therefore theoretically perpetual. Obviously kinetic energy bleeds offwith air resistance, so it will eventually become unstable and topple.

Now this guy claims to have created a cylinder with magnets, which combines these two elements to create current. Obviously the bit in the centre of the cylinder will be mounted at the top and bottom, with some motor to power it. If mounted correctly, this guy reckons its balanced for minimal resistance, and therefore spin freely, and create energy.

The only problem I see with this is if the magnetic fields are being used to create frictionless action, then the metal isn't passing through the magnetic field, its skimming along it. Without the motion through the magnetic field (which would need force, therefore energy) you cannot create current.

This is just my A-level physics, and I think I get the gist of what this guy is saying... which is theoretically impossible. But it has got me thinking...

Edit.
    I reread it, and I got it wrong, there is no cylinder of magnets around the flywheel, the flywheel is passing though its own magnetic field to create current. I think I have to call bullshit now, because when the flywheel turns, the magnetic field will turn with it, so the flywheel cannot be passing though its own field, therefore no current.

19. MegaMoonMan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I used to have one of those. I always wanted to find a way to put it in a vacuum and see how long it would go.

20. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Probably not long, it would bounce around inside of the vacuums dust bag and stop I'd reckon. ;)