Explanation for Female Transformers in Pt2 ..

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Archaea, Oct 26, 2007.

1. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    transformers can be the usual sexually active aliens

this is how i envision the movie transformers :
    and the allspark create males and females so that they can be one and multiply and fill cybertron and the universe with billions and billions of transformers. this is the reason why optimus has to leave his father and mother and go out and chase girls sometimes.

if the quintessons ever appear in the movies, i would imagine there are also female quintessons.

2. Archaea

Archaea Autobot Archeaologist

It's funny but Audiences will understand it perfectly with nearly NO explanation.
    It's the fan boys who want the explanation.

Kinda like. I'm no Astronomer. I understand that there are things I understand abotu the universe that Astronomers don't. I dont need an explanation.
    But astronomers do.

• Like Like x 1
  3. iamamachine

News Credits:
    brothers and sisters

since the movie optimus and megatron are brothers, i was wondering if the 2 brothers have any cute sisters. i also don't know if the mother looks more like optimus or looks more like megatron.

4. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    This is how it goes down ok:

After meeting Mikaela and Maggie, the Autobots realized they too, like the fleshings, dig boobs.

Thus, the building commenced.

5. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    but they don't need to procreate, they have the allspark

6. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I don't disagree that there are many possible explanations. I just don't want to have 'female' Transformers in the movie. I didn't like them in the cartoon, I didn't like them in the comic, and I don't care to have them in this movie series.

7. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

You win.

8. iamamachine

News Credits:
    outside of the allspark there is no reproduction ?

It is also possible that the allspark created all the transformers directly and the transformers themselves are all sterile. this would mean that all the transformers are brothers and not just optimus and megatron.

even though there is no transformer reproduciton, it is still possible to have female transformers and male transformers and the joy of transformers sex. my guess is the all loving and all merciful allspark wants all transformers to have enjoyable sex and be happy.

i also remember on their first meeting that night, ratchet's comment about sam wanting to mate with the girl, so the concept of mating seems to be very familiar with the transformers. so mating transformers and procreating transformers are still very possible in the movies.

9. NothingHead

NothingHead Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Does it really need an explanation? Jazz decided that he was going to adopt black culture when he came to earth, and Ironhide started aping Clint Eastwood. Why couldn't Arcee just be another gender-neutral robot, only one that just happened to take on a certain human-based persona that resembles a female?

I think it's dumb that the writers felt that presence of a female robot was any more incongruous or demanding of explanation than a black, break-dancing transformer, a robotic alien symbiote that exactly resembles a scorpion, or how robots can survive in space, but freeze in the antarctic. just put her in there, and leave the issue alone, i say.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

Works for me. Simple, effective, explaination you don't even have to put in the film.

11. iamamachine

News Credits:
    transformers in love

earliest explanations of the orgins of transformers did not involve sexual reproduction. the earliest origins involved plain robot factories. altho male transformers have fallen in love with girl transformers and human girls and alien girls since 1984 altho no sex were shown since these were children's tv shows.

tf1 emphasizes that transformers are aliens rather than being the plain old robots, so my guess is there will be love and sex in future transformers movies, unless the movie transformers are asexual aliens like the common asexual bacteria. altho asexual bateria do reproduce asexually. i don't know if movie transformers can reproduce asexually.

i prefer transformers to have sexual reproduction so that they don't look like those poor neutered pets that many people own. some sex will also make the transformers less cranky. i also agree with sam's mother that everyone needs masturbation happy hour. mama is always right. i don't know if transformers also own those top secret shoe boxes that sam also has.

12. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Oh boy...why must the simple idea of female TFs be so complicated? There are male TFs, so there can be female TFs too. End of story.

13. iamamachine

News Credits:
    anatomy of female transformers

the anatomy of the female transformers will actually need some explanation if these female transformers do make it to tf2. i think the best explanation for the female looking transformers is that they can get pregnant and their breasts are useful for feeding baby transformers.

14. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

huh? Sarcastic about what? I'm not saying all Female Transformers develop relationships with the male Transformers, but it makes perfect sense to think that the Allspark created the Femmebots in order for the mechanical based Cybertronians to better empathize with Carbon Based Species... I mean there's nothing inherrently wrong about that as far as I can see.

It is logical as Shockwave might say.

iamamachine your ideas are creeping me out, they don't have breasts they have chest manifolds that are slightly more curved then others heck it's perfectly logical to assume that a male Transformer could also have a curved chest manifold giving the appearance of "Manboobs" as it were due to the nature of his physical construction... For instance someone like Groove maybe since he's a motorcycle and would have to be lithe and thin to fit in with the movieverse aesthetic.

Hell I wouldn't even call what the Arcee toy has breasts, she's just more streamlined due to her construction. The fact that she's a she makes no difference.

15. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    I agree.

16. iamamachine

News Credits:
    maybe female transformers won't be allowed in tf2

1. maybe female transformers won't be allowed in tf2 bec. all of these transformers like to be naked which is a taboo in many cultures. if the female transformers are done like arcee who looks like she's got a chastity belt on, then it should be ok for them to appear in the movies.

2. there is less problem with naked male transformers bec. if you look at that tf1 scene where bumblebee is lubricating that sector 7 agent, the male transformers don't seem to have a urinary organ and no pair of sperm producing organs. so it looks like there will be no sex between male transformers and female transformers unless the needed organs are well hidden so far and have not yet seen the light of day.

17. JazzIsBack

JazzIsBack Well-Known Member

Well ive been reading up the g2 comic and in it Prime is hooked up to this machine and views past events from cybertron one being a transformers giving birth to another. Yea its a type of division but still it would be a posibility to whytheres female transformers.

18. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    holy crap i had not thought of that particular point. you think maybe it was a combo of the cold temps around him and the rigid solid state of the ice that surrounded him? either way, that was a big inconsistency right there, good job.

19. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    ok now you're creepin me out.

20. iamamachine

News Credits:
    female transformers involved in reproduction ?

i searched in google for transformers reproduction since 1984 and these are ideas that occurred to me :

a. asexual reproduction or budding.
    a single transformer (male or female) gives birth to a new robot. i would assume the child is a clone of the single parent, or maybe the single parent is able to introduce some random changes to avoid birthing a clone.

b. not much sex so far in transformers history.
    the only things that might suggest sexual reproduction is the mention of family relationships. the beast wars maximals and predacons are descendants of the autobots and decepticons. the closest thing to sex so far has been between blackarachnia and silverbolt in the beast wars. in the tf1 movie, optimus and megatron are brothers and a father is also mentioned in the game. of course, there are other explanations as to why there are brothers and fathers aside from sexual reproduction.

c. in the real world, the reason why males are needed is for sexual reproduction. many species actually do very well with only females and no males. males are the optional sex.

d. it is better to have 2 real sexes in transformers to avoid single sex transformers being mistaken for homosexuals. sexless transformers can also work but romantic relationships among the sexless transformers could be misinterpreted by some as homosexual relationships.

e. another alternative is to ban the female transformers and there are only male sexless transformers. so the male sexless transformers can be like those male jedi knights who gave up sex or male monks. the only difficulty is that many people remember the female transformers since 1984. it is also possible to portray the female transformers as female jedi knights or female monks, so only romantic relationships gets banned. or sexless romantic relationships are allowed but only between male forms and female forms to avoid suggestions of homosexuality. in tv, there were some romantic relationships among transformers, humans, and aliens but no sex or sexual reproduction was ever portrayed.