Explanation for Female Transformers in Pt2 ..

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Archaea, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Archaea

Archaea Autobot Archeaologist

Hi I got into a discussion on Female Transformers on Seibertron.com
    I was challenged to script a reason why it would not be hard to explain female Transformers.

Heres part of what I came up with..

2. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

Alternatively, some "scan" Sam for the dialect, others Mikaela.

3. Archaea

Now on Seibertron I came up with an Excuse for Female Autobots. and As I typed this. I just came up with one for Decepticons.

Scene Description:
    A Protoform stands atop the building. Glowering over the city scape. It knows that the Autobots have allied with the humans. Soundwave has instructions to form that same bond. If it could work for the autobots, why not the Decepticons.

For 3 days, Mario Butler felt eyes on him, but could not explain it. He felt the need to
    Do something. Be something bigger, also to get back at that jerk freddie.
    What else but to trash Freddies Bike. But he couldnt just yet, His bosses wouldn't take to him, doing something petty to their rivals. But mario was petty, He wouldnt trash the bike. He'd just steal it.

Code:
    Mario: F%$k you Freddie. You'll never see this again. After a quick paint job and new tires, I wont even recognize it.

(Startles at a rustle in the trees)
    Mario: What tha...? COME OUT whoever you are. (Standing waving a pistol)
    Voice: Do not fear Mario, Freddie deserves everything you are giving him.
    Mario: Lady I swear... Hey..how do you know Freddi? and who tha f%$k are you?

(Mario retreats backwards and trips over the bike as tall mechanoid moves towards him)
    Mario: ..oh no..Please.. i ..I..
    Robot: (Moving towards Mario Then Kneeling and holding his chin gently.)
               I know all about you.. and Freddie to. I know of your rivalry.
    Robot: I will help you Mario Butler of Tavern court.. But first we need to get Freddie. 
    Mario( Still in shock and fear. Swears he sees the robot smile.)
    The Protoform then Scans the bike and Changes shape..color.. 
    Robot: I will need a name Mario Butler...If you please.
    Mario: A .. a name..? name... (looks at the Bike) Katana...do you..?
    Katana: Katana.. yes That will work. Now take Freddies..bike. I will be here waiting for him. Tomorrow he will have ... an accident. And then I will be yours.

The words were robotic.. yet feminine, calming, and hypnotizing. "She" stood and lifted the bike for him.
    Mario: Tomorrow?
    Katana: Tomorrow. (She said before Transforming into a likeness of Freddies bike.)

As Mario rides off he can't believe what just happened. Here he is riding off with Freddies bike. Yet Freddies bike is back in Freddies driveway. That sweet robot voice.. soothed him.. yet something made him afraid at the same time.

Freddie Opens the curtains in a flush hearign the sound of a Motorcycle in the distance. But as he looks outside, his bike is in the driveway. He doesnt realize yet what will happen to him.

Code:
    Katana: Primitives..ugh!.
    The Decepticon Scene would be slightly longer at 3 minutes, but Understandable. Since she would be deceiving him.

4. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    elita-one is needed in tf2

in tf1, the face of optimus looks glum most of the time. if elita one is in tf2, she can cheer him up. arcee can pair up with ultra magnus or springer.

5. Archaea

Im doing the female Thing as a way to show the GENDER. Not the sex of the robot, or any romantic involvement. Except for poor doomed Mario Butler... formerly of tavern Court.

6. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    I hope if female-esque robots are introduced in the next film the writers will make it make sense.

But then, I'm not particularly bothered if they are or not, just as long as the story is sound.

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I hope we get more Fembots in the sequel. Then Arcee wouldn'y have a purpose. T_T

8. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

The answer to this question is a simple one, the Allspark made Male and Female gender types so that the Cybertronians could better empathize with carbon based sexualy reproducing species. As time went on the Autobots developed relationships with these femmes for the pleasure of companionship... Really it is so easy to explain away the existence of male and female gender types among a robotic civilization I can't believe no one else would think of it in these terms. :rolleyes

9. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    From my sig at DM.Net:

10. MythofBlackout

MythofBlackout TF Fan Artist

News Credits:
    I had almost the exact same idea. I even wrote that joke with male/female voice into my (alas taking forever) fan script for TF2. It's a hell of a lot easier to explain than most fans may think.

11. VAwitch

VAwitch G1 GeekGirl

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I lean towards the build = "gender" (mostly by voice sound) or personal preference. After all, there are some males & females, who are hetero-sexual, in the human species, that sound more like they should be on the other side.

And I do hope you're being sarcastic Scrapper ;) 

12. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    i always thought of it this way:
    being robots, they don't have 'sexes'. also being hyper advanced robots, they no doubt have the ability to replicate any sound they wish. so when they come to earth and learn earth's languages, they can pick whatever voice they want. some will just happen to pick female voices, or will pick them because in accordance with what is normal on earth, their builds call for it.

13. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

I've always figured that female transformers was the one thing that really wouldn't need any explanation. Its not like they would be this diffifcult concept for audiences to understand.

14. VAwitch

VAwitch G1 GeekGirl

News Credits:
    Ebay:

I'm with you - as long as they aren't hooking up w/ "male" TFs left & right, gender explanations aren't really needed.

15. Michael_Prime_2K7

Michael_Prime_2K7 The Crafty One

smkspy. Agreed.

16. Poho

News Credits:
    yeah...but why would there be girl robots?

...lol

17. Michael_Prime_2K7

Michael_Prime_2K7 The Crafty One

How about: It's a movie. Leave it to the imagination. If the writers want to make the bots look like they're fem. Then let it be. Not because I'm a heterosexual male that digs the female body <wink>.

Hell does anyone actually know what a male or female bot from lightyears away actually looks like ? Of course not. Just leave it to Hollywood I'm sure they'll be creative. That's only what they're paid to do right ?

For all we know there's a planet of female bots out there that use the males as their personal bitches ...

note: I am not scoring brownie points for the women. I'm just saying. so there!

18. Jazz-Myn

Jazz-Myn Hottiebot

I agree Michael Prime. :)  P.S. You are getting laid tonight for glorifying women the way they ought to against their male oppressors lol BTW Michael Prime's wife has entered the building.

19. Poho

News Credits:
    i wish my girlfriend would say things like that when i was talking about Transformers... :( 

20. MACRAPTRON

MACRAPTRON Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    IMO the Quintessons eventually time-traveled and visited Earth, stole lots of information, went back to Cybertron and started to add 'alien' concepts into their boring environment. Like gladiator arenas, warfare, inexplicably earthen car parts in Autobot and Decepticon robot modes 4 million years ago, and of course female robots.

I actually like the idea, instead of all of these theories trying to logically explain every single thing in the TF mythos. It's fiction after all.