Expectations

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by FatalT 71, Jun 18, 2011.

1. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    As we get closer to the release of Transformers: Dark of the Moon in theaters, the hype is starting to build. A lot of folks (to include myself) have gotten their hands on the adaptations of the film, and trailers and commercials are further stoking the excitement. On of course, we have the toys to make visions of Autobots dance in our heads.

Does anyone think that perhaps there is a bit too much hype being generated for Dark of the Moon? So much hype that if the movie doesn't live up to the high standards being set for it, there will be a bit of a backlash - as in the Phantom Menace? (the hype for which no movie could up to IMO).

What do you think about expectations of the new movie? Are people expecting it to be more than it can be, or do you think they're just about right (or not high enough)?

2. brains

brains Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think if it's not the best of the 3 movies, I will be heavily disappointed. I'm not expecting a masterpiece but I want a better story, more robot dialogue and less corny bathroom humor.

3. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Minecraft Addict

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm actually looking forward to it quite a bit. It sounds like it could have a better story than the other movies (especially ROTF), and the trailers look quite epic.