Exgraver - Picture request

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Alucard77, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

Dec 3, 2010
    News Credits:
    So I have been looking at this guy and have some issues with him:

- He seems a little bulky
    - I don't like the fact you can see the combiner port by his neck
    - The colors seemed off
    - He seems to large for Classics (I mean he is almost Voyager size) and too small for Masterpiece

Having seen the review for it, I am starting to move towards wanting it. So I was wondering for the people who have him, could you answer some questions and post some pics.

1- How does the colors look in person. Is it close to G1 colors. Is there any G1 vs. Exgraver pics out there. I would love to see that.
    2- I am starting to think he may actually sort of work with Masterpiece figures. They are supposed to be the size of the insecticons in the cartoons, so would someone mind putting this guy next to any of the MP figures. Preferably not Megatron or Optimus as they are extremely large by comparison.

I appreciate any help on this. Ideally I would love to hold out and get the Maketoys one, but I don't know what their distribution and stuff will be. So I rather not miss out.
  2. Kaijumaster

Kaijumaster 335

Sep 29, 2004
    News Credits:
    The color is off. not hugly, but enough where when a guy like me....who owns ever single constructicon puts him next you can see it a darker green, course if he's NOT standing next to official constructicons...then you can't notice.