Exclusives From Botcons Past

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Joe Moore, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
  2. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Great idea for a feature, Joe! Those are some really fine exclusives too and they are from very nice Beast era molds. I recommend each and every one of these for collectors with the means!

3. Eric

Eric RIP AND TEAR!!!

News Credits:
    How was Botcon 1996 "dreaded"? Just curious.

4. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The only problem with buying rare and expensive figures like this is I don't have the stones to take them out of their boxes! Well, okay, I did break down and open Tigatron. I had to hold that toy in my hands. And I remember playing with Sandstorm, but I bought him used and I'm pretty sure he'd already been opened, so "the damage was done," so to speak. And, sorry to say, but the packaging is the best thing about Sandstorm. The toy itself is kinda dull.

But my Cyclonus has been and remains MISB since I bought him new and minty fresh eight long years ago. I figure if I ever have a burning need to play with that toy, I can just track down Jetstorm.

But, oh, Tigatron... if there's one thing I wish FunPub would do, it's repaint figures that never made it to the American market.

5. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Comic Ink - Dublin, CA

News Credits:
    MIB didn't exactly put on a world class show...maybe they meant dreadFUL :p  at least we got off better than the Micronaut fans who got ripped off for an exclusive Red Falcon that they paid for...though who knows what would have happened is Kenner had gone through with letting them continue marketing Transcon '97 with Swoop and Albitron...

6. G1Jetfire

G1Jetfire Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I own everyone of these. Onyx Primal and Arcee are the only ones that have been removed from their boxes. But I kept the boxes to store them and to help preserve the integrity of each toy. The voice chip that is attached to Arcee's box might not work any more. Every time I opened the closet door or turned on a light it would activate the chip. I bought her before I was even aware of the Beast Wars and Beast Machines shows or toys. She is probably my favorite out of this group.

I like this idea of highlighting ebay auctions that are for past Botcon Exclusive toys. I'm still looking for Double Punch JAFCon Black Convoy and the Glyph keychain. Otherwise I think I have every Botcon toy up to 2009. And the Beast Wars and Beast Machines repaints are some of the best that have been released. I also have some TFCon, ComicCon and Transformer Collector's Club exclusives. The most expensive was Binaltech Black Nemesis. The least expensive was a box only for Onyx Primal.

7. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Every BC exclusive from 1994-2004 will be available at my booth at the con, sans Antagony, who is already sold. Come and get 'em!

[​IMG]