Exclusive ROTF/TF clip to be seen on MTV movie awards

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by frenzyrumble, May 20, 2009.

1. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    Movie Awards Story | Exclusive 'Harry Potter,' 'Transformers' Clips To Air At MTV Movie Awards - Show Story | Headlines | MTV

Are you ready for a sneak peek at tomorrow's blockbusters today? Check out our new series "Behind the Screen" Sunday night at 11 p.m. on MTV for the broadcast premiere of the "Brüno" trailer, an exclusive clip of Brad Pitt in Quentin Tarantino's "Inglourious Basterds," the very first visit to the set of Russell Brand's "Get Him to the Greek" and much more!

The killer MTV Movie Awards updates are coming fast these days. Earlier this week, we dropped a bomb about the "New Moon" cast presenting an exclusive clip from their upcoming "Twilight" sequel during the live broadcast. Now we can reveal that during the show, viewers will get an exclusive sneak peek at two summer blockbusters: "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" and "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen."

Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint will present a never-before-seen clip from "Half-Blood Prince," the sixth movie adaptation of the J.K. Rowling boy-wizard book series. Megan Fox and director Michael Bay will show off a fresh clip from "Revenge of the Fallen," the sequel to the 2007 box office smash about shape-shifting robots.

But that's not all. Joining the list of Hollywood presenters will be "Transformers" star Shia LaBeouf. The actor is also competing in the Best Male Performance category for his role in the paranoid thriller "Eagle Eye."

The roster of celebrity presenters already includes Will Ferrell, Lil Wayne, Denzel Washington, Cameron Diaz, Sandra Bullock, Leighton Meester and Channing Tatum, Sienna Miller, Abigail Breslin, and Danny McBride, among others. Eminem is set to take the stage, where he'll perform music from his new album, Relapse, and Kings of Leon will perform live on MTV for the first time ever, rocking out with their hit song "Use Somebody."

"Saturday Night Live" funnyman Andy Samberg will host the 18th annual MTV Movie Awards live at 9 p.m. ET on May 31 from the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California. You can vote for the Golden Popcorn winners in each category by visiting MovieAwards.MTV.com by May 27. Voting in the Best Movie category will stay open through the live telecast.

Will the vampires grab more trophies than the slumdog? What was the year's ultimate onscreen WTF moment? It's up to you to decide the winners of the 2009 MTV Movie Awards. Vote now, and tune in on May 31 at 9 p.m. ET, when the big show airs live from the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California.

For breaking news, celebrity columns, humor and more — updated around the clock — visit MTVMoviesBlog.com.

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm gonna have to check that out. At least Andy Samberg will be there.

3. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'M ON A BOAT...

anyway...yeah, i'll have to come over to check it out...we should hang out sunday and watch this...

4. Stune

Stune Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Watch that clip... Like a boss.

5. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    MTV is still on the air?

EDIT: Er... cable?

6. oddacidtea

oddacidtea Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'll bet it's just the Showest footage.

7. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yup. And cable is silly with em. There's like, five?

8. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    haha. I think these awards are the only thing I consider watching on MTV nowadays.

9. Witwicky Camaro

Witwicky Camaro Sabbatical Is Required

News Credits:
    How Unlucky of me to have MTV Blocked on our DirectTV Box. Shall wait for YouTube Videos :p .

10. Tommybg2003

Tommybg2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twilight sequel? people actually liked the first one? lol

11. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    Awesome. Andy Samberg AND giant robots.

12. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    no shit, lol. I couldn't even make it through the first one.

13. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    Good to hear it will be presented during the show, in Latin America the awards will be aired on june 6, most probably to work into the subtitles.

14. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Fresh Clip? I can't wait till the 31st! Hopefully more Skids and Mudflap Dialog. Or Ratchet and Ironhide action!

15. airfox

airfox TF: Cybertronian Wars!

News Credits:
    Ohh... I'll still be in Pasadena that day. I think that's on Botcon Sunday.

I heard yesterday that they greenlighted 3 sequels. W.T.F.!

-airfox

16. GrantB

GrantB Drink it

News Credits:
    Even if I was excited for new clips, it's still not enough to make me want to watch MTV. It's not like they won't be online soon after anyway.

Airfox, you think we won't see a bunch of clips at BotCon? :) 

17. airfox

airfox TF: Cybertronian Wars!

News Credits:
    Actually, I'm still hoping for a suprise showing of the whole movie during the party at Paramount. :p 

-airfox

18. dragon

dragon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ill be more than proud to say if im off ill watch this award show unlike other award shows mtv, & nick doesnt seem to be rigged cough cough golden globe, grammys

19. GrantB

GrantB Drink it

News Credits:
    I expected a showing too, but now that they've announced Weird Al/Stan Bush, I no longer think it will happen. You can't show a 2-hour movie and yet fit both musical performances into one night.

20. Tkemert20

Tkemert20 「Dojyaaa~n」 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That...Clip...Was...
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay 
    Long Haul! Ravage! Scrapper! BADASS!