Exclusive Henkei Classics Skywarp & Thundercracker

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by fragglerock, Dec 1, 2008.

1. fragglerock

fragglerock Banned

Where exactly are the Exclusive Henkei Classics Skywarp & Thundercracker exclusive to? They are always described as internet exclusives. Other Henkeis are around $20-$40, why are these so much?

2. lastsonofzod

lastsonofzod Kneel before Zod!

Ebay:
    Because they're exclusive to particular toy chains in Japan, and then only in limited quantities. Combine that with how much their US releases go for...and the prices are probably Under the market value, all things considered. Expect them to go up a great deal after they run out of stock.

3. fragglerock

fragglerock Banned

What Im asking is does anybody know the name of these stores they are exclusive to. It always just says exclusive to a toy store.

4. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Visit our sponsors above to buy these two. They were exclusive to Japanese online stores and only shipped to Japanese addresses.

5. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  6. fragglerock

fragglerock Banned

7. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    $75 at BBTS for a Henkei Thundercracker... ugh.

It's a damn crime that one of the original 3 seekers would be an exclusive. Hope they revive Universe, after the ROTF stuff, by kicking out a Uni2.0 Thundercracker.

8. RodimusDawg

RodimusDawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I second that but I doubt they ever will, they would be slapping a lot of people that bought the Botcon set with them in it. So unless they give them a wing retooling or something I will just Kitbash my own out of the massive amount of Acid Storms currently residing on the shelves.

But at the same time ya never know. Hasbro has pulled a fast one on us from time to time.

9. Hound & Mirage

Hound & Mirage Rapscallion

If Hasbro were to, say in two years time or so, revisit the G1 seekers with a new Voyager sized mold inspired by their F-22 alt modes from the IDW comics, I for one would not raise any objection. No sir, I would not. And if that time around they decided to take their time and, over the course of another year or two, release to mass retail repaints/remolds for all six G1 seekers, I might very well purchase them all. I very well might.

Just sayin' is all.

10. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    Hasbro has said in their most recent Q & A that since they helped TakaraTomy with the Japanese exclusives for Thrust and Dirge that there is a possiblility that we'll see these as USA releases in the Universe line along with (drumroll please) Thundercracker!!!!

11. Bjjer

Bjjer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope so, even though I paid $70 for my Thundercracker Ill take one who's launchers don't fall off.

12. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    I'd pay $40 for a 3 pack of deluxe figs if it was those three. That'd be so friggin' sweet. Maybe they could put all three into the SE Deluxe line that we got Drag Strip in?

13. LadyStarscream

LadyStarscream Queen of Cybertron

I'm not happy about the botcon sets or the henkei exclusive figures, meh. As much as I love the seekers, I can't justify paying 7-10 times retail for the same figure with different paint. I'll have to make my own Classics Thundercracker from Acid Storm.

14. msterling21

msterling21 Well-Known Member

I hate to dig up this old thread, but I'm wondering if anybody knows what the production numbers were for Thundercracker? Considering they are exclusives...