Ex-gfirlfriend leaving or really wants space?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, May 9, 2012.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Ok guys sorry for the long text, but bare with me

Me and my ex-girlfriend used to date each other for like 6 months and after the breakup we remained friends. She goes to me on Sunday that she wants space to rethink everything and stop talking for a little while as she goes to me ITS NOT YOU ITS ME. She also goes she wants to see if she misses me and if she wants to get back together or stay as friends. I respect her decision.She wants to take some time to think whats going on with her life, and if were meant to be together or stay friends. I haven't done anything to her.

She goes to me once she isn't looking for a relationship, there's someone that she kinda like and he likes her.. And we spoke on the phone and I go to her since your not ready and don't want a bf now why are you hanging him on a string? And when ur ready u actually think he is gonna sit and wait after you? She goes yes cause he really likes me and I have him wrapped around my finger. Now the question is was she referring to me by pretending its not me? And she thinks I don't let her breath. But really I don't need to know all the details she does at clubs. She thinks I am jealous for telling her I don't care what you do at clubs with guys, or the dates she goes to.

What does she means she wants space? Will she contact me again?? what does she mean ITS NOT YOU ITS ME?

Thanks

Added details:
    When she broke up with me, she texted me one night saying the only reason why I didn't invite you is because I wouldn't be able to kiss or dance with a guy cause it will kill you inside. Really? and by her texting me this you think it kill me inside??

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Bitches be crazy.

Seriously though, all I'm really getting here is why you probably shouldn't get back together, and how she's best suited as well... not being your girlfriend. If you legitimately consider her to be a friend then I guess you'd have to not cut her out of your life completely, but don't let yourself get pushed around either. That only leads to more bullshit that won't do either of you any good.

3. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    She wants him? Let her choke on him. Kick the bitch to the curb and move on.

4. The Dark Seeker

The Dark Seeker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    OP, don't try to decode what she told you. From experience I will tell you to take it at face value. The more you try to "decode" what she's telling it, it will drive you insane. One thing I will say about the "not looking for a relationship" right now statement. It can mean anything. I've seen it used as a cop out way of saying "I don't want to be in a relationship with you", or they really meant that. Who knows. It varies per person I guess. I don't know what the "its not you, its me" statement means coming from her because I honestly feel it varies per person.

Here's what I think you should do. Give her the space and you go on doing what you want to do. Don't get hung up on some BS that prevents YOU from living life man. So, go with the flow and see how it all works out. If you two are not together anymore, then so be it. It wasn't meant to be. Plain and simple.

5. joebot.

joebot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) TFW2005 Supporter

Instagram:
    You dated her for six months? Let her go, man

6. kjyl

kjyl I'm a shark.

In the words of the Great poet Oscar Wilde, "This bitch be crazy."

Even if she is talking about you, she broke up with you because she wanted to fool around with other people. She is making you do some asinine space thing.

Seriously if she is crazy hot bang her occasionally, but do not date.

7. RisingPhoenix86

RisingPhoenix86 One of Soundwaves minions

News Credits:
    Ok as most of you know my situation with my recent female problems from my earlier thread. Anyway What I learned from people on here and my self. Its easier to walk away Start fresh, Women will drive us guys crazy. Literaly..

8. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Translation

She said: "I want to be a whore and can't with you around"

9. AndreyOfDoom

AndreyOfDoom maximize

News Credits:
    I had a similar situation but I was with the girl 5.5 years. Breakup was over a year ago but I'm still confused lol. She basically said the space and the "it's not you it's me" line.

Advice for you, 6 months isn't that long so let her go, now you can meet someone better suited for you. As for myself, not sure what the hell happened between us.

10. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

Three options:
    1) She is playing games with you
    2) She wants you as a backup in case the other dude doesn't work out
    3) She doesn't know what she wants

You don't want any part of any of those three options. Don't hope for anything good from this. The sooner you put it behind you, the sooner you can find something better.

11. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    move on there is a alot of fish on the sea

the turth about females

if she wanted you she would go for you

next thing is dont wait more then 2 weeks for any females i know it sounds like a small amount of time but next it will be a month then your the back up guy just in case she gets old and smelly and no one wants her

the final clue is what would chuck noras do

12. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

I can't really give advice cause I have had that done to me so many times. I got to wondering who I was dating anymore in the kind of girls I picked.

13. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Indeed. Plenty more trim in the sea.

Draw a line under it right now with this girl and go get some quality.

Tell her you want space too and then go get noisy laid.

14. Yaujta

Yaujta De-Headmasterizator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Nearly the EXACT same situation happened to me. I was dating someone for about the same amount of time, and it even kept me from going to a college pretty far away (EXTREMELY stupid on my part). We had planned on getting married, even, then one day she said she needed space and that there was someone else she was kind of wanting to go out with.
    Absolutely destroyed me.
    I was a lot younger, so the stupid/self-destructive things I did afterwards were easier to explain away.

Basically, when they say it's not you it's them, it's them. You need to get away and sever all ties. Staying 'friends' afterwards, unless it means 'friends with benefits' is painful and not worth the heartache.
    Even though it sounds trite and insensitive, move on. Youth brings opportunities, and dwelling on what could have been only hampers what may yet be.

15. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    Run, bro!

16. seali_me

seali_me Well-Known Member

Experience also tells me this is a good idea.

Montreal's filled with beautiful ladies from around the world.

17. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Sounds like you haven't been able to come to terms with the fact that your relationship is over, and she's really avoiding the "hurting you" that fully breaking up would cause.

You should have let her go, and she needs to realize that it's easier to just "rip off the band-aid" than to drag things out.

Let her go now. If it pains you to not have her be a special friend or whatever or to see her dating or dancing with someone else, sever contact with her. Let her get on with her life, and you do the same.

18. Scorpion

Scorpion Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    you're backup...she's one of those pathetic people who need to always be in a relationship. If things don't work out with this guy, she'll be back...until the next one...

19. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Giving up on the fiction.

News Credits:
    TFW2005: Your #1 source of advice for fucked-up relationships.

20. JazzHunter83

JazzHunter83 Mrs FatalT

HOW DARE SHE? Seriously, what sadistic person would send a text such as this to a guy whose heart she has just stomped on?

It's not ok to break up with someone, symbolically kick them in the crotch and then send a text basically spelling out how well she has moved on and how other guys are now getting a piece of her ass. It's tacky, cheap and cruel.

So, she is saying that you didn't get an invite because then she wouldn't be able to behave like a tart around other guys (kiss them, dance, hump their legs...whatever) because it would 'kill you inside'....yet, it's ok to tell you she WANTS to do those things, even though she knows the knowledge of that will 'kill you inside'....huh?