EW articles - TF2 potential delay + Knight Rider motivated by Transformers Movie

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by reave, Oct 7, 2007.

1. reave

reave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not sure if this is noteworthy, but I read a couple of interesting articles in Entertainment Weekly pertaining to Transformers. One mentions TF2 as possibly being delayed by the strikes in Hollywood (while also confirming the release date of TF2), and the other mentions the new Knight Rider car, "KITT", morphing, "Transformers style.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

I'm actually engouraged by that bit about the new Knight Rider. They're not gonna turn it into an overdone drama fest, which is what runied the new Battlestar Galactica for me.

3. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Both the potential delay and the Knight Rider story have been reported before.

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    F***!!! I wasn't really worried about this till now, as I was only hearing about it affecting the future Transformers movies, and for some reason it didn't click in my head that it would also affect the Harry Potter movies. Also hearing how big the strike would be, this would also affect my future career choices...:( 

5. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    Yeah that's kinda a bummer for all the other good movies that have sequels coming.. hope it doesn't happen.