Heavy/Scratch: Evolution Of The Bee: Bumblebee and Goldbug

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by spoonman, Jul 13, 2011.

1. spoonman

spoonman Kitbasher extrordinaire!

So this was something I whipped up as a birthday gift for my bro last December that someone wanted to see.
    Bumblebee was a Classics BB with the accents simplified. Removed the spoiler, hoodscoop, roofscoop, filed down the front bumper and removed the arm/door parts. The doors still attach to the vehicle and store into the back and the hood parts store behind the feet. The protruding piece on the backpack war removed and attached to the roof for a more simplified aesthetic and lower profiled backpack. The yellow is uniform and now brighter.
    Goldbug is a RTS BB with the racing stripes removed. The head is a modified RTS Jazz head with styrene. They both have RTS Jazz weapons, BB's is unfolded to look smaller and more like an "espionage" type weapon where Goldbugs is extended to mesh better with his bulkier look. More and better photos to come soon! The Goldbug head will be available for interested parties as well!

Attached Files:

2. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Awesome stuff, really love both, but the Bumblebee is my favorite. BB was the first tf I got as a kid

3. robvega214

robvega214 Mp5_Brut

this is the same shyt i was thinkin of doin the other day to bumble bee ...lol
    nice to see what it looks like.

4. PkmnMstr

PkmnMstr Well-Known Member

Where does BB's hood go in robot mode?

5. badbadryan

badbadryan Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I would be interested if the price is right!!