Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by newguy, Aug 19, 2008.
So who really is the worst.
lol a lock in 5 4 3 2...1!
but i say Unicron
It would probably be Unicron, because he just wants to destroy everything, it seems.
My choice is the Fallen. Anyone in flames all the the time must have a very bad attitude.
Beast Wars Megatron
Nemesis Prime, seriously, he is the evil opposite version of Prime.
Galv is just fecking loopy.
Here's my top three:
1. Unicron- representation of everything evil in the TF Universe.
2. Fallen- he's literally on fire, and a follower of Unicron.
3. Galvatron- extremely insane. Not exactly a follower of Unicron, but he was built by him.
True very true.
Chuck's a force for good.
2. Fallen (seriously get the man some cream)
3. Nemesis Prime IDW
3. Nemesis Prime Universe
3. Galvatron (G1, IDW, Universe, So on.)
Yeah, 3 way tie for 3. I also have a theory that Unicron is in the Dead Universe too. Possibly why it's dead. Though Furman says no Unicron in G1 IDW. But who knows about farther down the line. BM Megatron almost made the list for his erasure of life on cybertron.
I'm gonna say Soundwave, after all, even his fellow decepticons hate him. also Octane/Tankorr. Unicron had no choice, he was what he was. Galvatron was evil, but insane is not the same thing. Megatron was evil but a damn good leader, and Starscream... I kinda suspect he's secretly working for the Autobots.
Separate names with a comma.