Evil Autobots?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Deadend, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    So I was playing wfc a few minutes ago. And I saw something odd.

I was on the autobot side for conquest. And Optimus chasis was a decepticon. I tried to get as many screenies as I could of it, which are on my profile. But here's the best one I could get mid fight too.

[​IMG]

More can be found of this oddity (prime mode maybe?) on my profile at DeadEnd's Screenshots - Xfire

A decepticon was using the chasis, I tried to get some screenies in the truck alt too, but you know how it is while under fire.

Attached Files:

2. I_Cross_I

I_Cross_I Active Member

I'm going to take a guess and this is a PC mod for the game. If its not PC then I got no clue.

3. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    PC mods generally mean another has to have it for it to work.

And no mods are available that I'm aware of.

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    No, it's not a PC mod. And he's not on the Decepticon's team.

Sometimes (this happened tonight with me and my XBL friend) it loads you into a game and doesn't put you on a team. I guess it defaults you to autobot chassis but you're still on you're own team, so to speak.

This happened to both me and my friend, if you bring up the roster it shows your name in blue below the teams. No kills or points you get count towards the actual Autobot team.

It's a weird glitch.

5. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    He wasn't an autobot though. He killed me a bunch of times. And his points were counting to the decepticons. He kept taking over conquest spots for the decepticons and spawning with them.

That's what made it hard getting screenies of him, while I'm trying to get screenshots of him, he's killing me.

And yeah, this is the pc version.

6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    It's just a glitch. No modding, no hacking, no unlockable feature.

I just assumed the no points thing. On my screen, the actual counter didn't move, (for either team, despite them constantly capping posts) but I could still cap posts. They came up Autobot.

7. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    His were coming up decepticon. Not autobot though. And his points were counting. (He was the one capturing and killing us, while we were trying to keep our posts. Then we'd have to retake it from him.)

Has anyone reached prime mode to see what it does? I'm not discounting glitches, but from the sounds of it, this doesn't fit with the glitch considering where he spawned, his points counting, and more weirdness like Decepticons healing him and not killing him by friendly fire.

8. PaladinVance

PaladinVance Watch your step. TFW2005 Supporter

had this happen in a Conquest match earlier. From the score card it was 2 vs 2, with about 3 spectators (kept dropping, new joining) But at one point I noticed one of the Spectator's name show up as on a 3 kill streak.

*EDIT* Just remembered, sometimes, when someone would cap a point, it would turn neutral, I'm assuming this was from the 'spectators' .

9. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    That's probably the glitch then, we didn't have any spectators. Maybe it's a different kind of glitch but it's weird that it doesn't match up to what happened with you guys.

I've seen the neautral captures before though, the white borders. His were going purple.

10. Frans42000

Frans42000 Well-Known Member

I have seen this too.

I am convinced it was a lag induced glitch.

11. Skyjack

Skyjack Well-Known Member

happens on the BOX too, I have seen this atleast 3 times this week.