Everything Great About Transformers

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by LightningBlade3, Jun 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LightningBlade3

LightningBlade3 Destined to be a Prime

News Credits:

Coming to you from CinemaWins!

• Like Like x 3
  2. electronic456

electronic456 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think at this point I prefer Cinemawins as opposed to Cinemasins. I need something to smile about.

• Like Like x 7
  3. BattleUpSaber

BattleUpSaber Result.

News Credits:
    I don't agree with everything he says, but it's great to see someone with a positive mindset.

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Yeah, I like seeing contrarian opinions respectfully given because it gives a broader understanding of the material in question. It's the same thing that compells me to read/watch opinions on popularly "good" movies to see what the other side sees. It's refreshing to step outside the echo chamber even if the echo is one you want to hear.

5. ZeroiaSD

ZeroiaSD Autobot

CinemaSins got really lazy after awhile, and will often sin stuff for not explaining or not showing stuff they show, and will sometimes do sins that are just comments, not really sins or even jokes. Also, CS has a tendency to miss themes, even pretty blatant ones (like Snowpiercer being an allegory, or that Immortan Joe wasting water was the point of his actions in Fury Road).

Aside from the difference in angle, I just think CW is a much better reviewer.

• Like Like x 1
  6. UltraPrimus56

UltraPrimus56 In the ruins of paradise

CW is so much better than CS now, that it isn't even funny. CinemaSins used to be satirical and clever in his pessimism, but now he's just become absolutely unbearable. It has become full scaled nitpicking and bitching, as opposed to dry humor that isn't made to be taken seriously. CinemaSins is so bloody lazy and mean-spirited now, that I honestly can't stand their content anymore.

While I may not agree with every point that CinemaWins makes, at least he brings forth a much more welcoming and warm atmosphere. I'm a very optimistic person (though not idiotically so), so CW is always refreshing to watch. I'd much rather watch his content, than the incessant, incredibly pessimistic, vapid, and eye rolling cesspool that CinemaSins has become. I pretty much agreed with all of his points in the 07 TF film, due to me absolutely loving that movie, and it being the undisputed best Transformers movie so far.

• Like Like x 3
  7. ZeroiaSD

ZeroiaSD Autobot

And it's fun seeing CW do a variety of movies- like, trying to do the Last Airbender, and then switching to one he likes.

He pointed out some wins in TF1 I wouldn't really think about, and that's cool. He's got good observation skills.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.