everyday objects that have a significants to your love of transformers

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by guard convoy, Jan 4, 2010.

1. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    okay, what items do you have still that are significant to your love of transformers aka what items represent a huge part of your love of transformers......

i will say there is one item that has a memory attached to it.....my computer chair i sit at now......i was helping put this chair together in the living room when transformers armada first premiered on toonami (best time slot ever).......i was watching and i was just drooling over it.....i was finally back into transformers after a few years after beast wars ended........this chair has been with me since i got heavily into transformers in 2005 and i still got it......i didn't think of this till recently and i just laughed

2. Master_Maximus

Master_Maximus Unicron's Headmaster

My computer and the internet as a whole.

The episode "Roll for It" was the one that really hooked me on Transformers, as well as computers as a whole. Work in IT now. The whole bit of the doc and Chip able to have their computers communicate to each other was new and exciting in 1984. Then for Prowl to also connect to Chip's computer for help, that was just awesome!

3. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    My Nintendo 64 for sure. I remember watching the old tv above it when Beast Wars was on. Then went to play the N64 BW game after that.

In another way my Lego transformers also shows it too.

Heck even got a rubber ducky because BW Megatron had one when I was a kid, still got it too.

4. Necrophon

Necrophon Speaker of Death TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I guess I don't make attachments to objects very much when it comes to Transformers. The only thing that I can think of is the fact that often when I look at automobiles I imagine what they'd look like as a transformer and what faction it would be.

5. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Plastic shopping bags and strings.

When I was a kid I made all of my toys (including Optimus) parachutes and dropped them off my balcony.