Every BINALTECH Box & Instructions - $5 EACH OBO

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Darkprime, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm cleaning out my closets and shelves and have many times I think I should part with. My first wave of parsing yields:

EVERY SINGLE BINALTECH Box with Instructions - $5 each OBO. Each box is in either ok to excellent condition. I treated all of these with the utmost care, but shipping put dings and dents in some of them. This would be a nice opportunity for people to put their alternators into nice boxes. If someone is only interested in say one box, I would rather keep them all, but if a few people wants some, then i'll part with everything.

DAI ATLAS Loose but Complete. I bought this item a few years ago from Mr. Roboto who said these were KOs. Later some people claimed that these were Korean Versions, later people said these were the only copies made of the character. I don't care anymore. He flops around too much and just isn't up to par with my other TFs. He is complete and unbroken, just no box. PM me with offers.

Beast Machines Supreme Cheetor (Loose and Complete) - $10

Beast Machines Ultra Jetstorm (loose and complete, but one paint chip on his chest, sorry) - $15

Later today or tomorrow I will greatly update this with things like KOs, Myclones, G1, and some computer parts.

2. Clutchburn

Clutchburn Swollen Member

Ebay:
    Pm'd