Even More New Listings at Walmart.com

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tim Formas, Jul 30, 2008.

1. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    IMO real guns should look just like nerf guns, then we could make toys of the ancient old guns.

2. loudstone

loudstone Artobot

This is why I'm REALLY confused as to how Megatron would cause trouble. If it's the color scheme... release him as a redeco. We'll still buy it :) 

Yeah, that was one of the cool things about him... they had Nerf and TF team members working together on him. They should have released him under the "Nerf Crossovers" name. :wink: 

And I could totally see them releasing that as Shockwave. :D 

Ha, okay, you figure out a way to get rid of ALL the old guns. I'm sure all mobsters will turn in their weaponry so that the kiddies can have new gun toys.

3. Devastattor

Devastattor Well-Known Member

Agreed. But like I said earlier in the post, if Hasbro keeps adding more day-glo colors, makes him oversized, and prints "Transformer" all over him, are the vast majority of people going to want him any longer? If they can't continue to produce a product that they actually think they can sell from the legal standpoint that the fans are going to want, what's the point?

The real threat we should be concerned about is that "the man" is going to seriously crack down on our ability to get the significantly better Takara versions. It's bad right now but it's going to get a lot worse. Mark my words. That's why I'm going to finally buy a MP Megatron. B/C in a few months or years, that, and the Henkei, Encores, etc., won't be an option any longer either.

4. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Stop posting that picture, you're making me want that nerf pistol...

5. airfox

airfox TF: Cybertronian Wars!

News Credits:
    Interesting bit about Dinobot. I hope its a BW Dinobot ... the greatest hero of the TF mythos (hey! he saved all of mankind!) needs a better plastic representation.

I support that. But only if the Skywarp redeco is a Botcon exclusive. :p 

:eek: 

I'd buy that.

-airfox

6. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

How about if I show you the sort of things you can do with some paint?
    [​IMG]
    But goddamn, I want one of those vulcans. I wonder if I can convince someone to dress up as the Predator whilst I hunt them?

7. Fort Max

News Credits:
    I don't know who you are Mr Sledge but I've decided you're evil. ;) 

That does look bloody awesome.

8. Transfan2

Transfan2 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I do agree with you especially since to a cop, he/she won't be able to tell the difference in the dark regardless of colors so if one can be sold, why not the other?

I am thinking perhaps we need to let the "man" know somehow that there should be a way to be able to detect Toy Guns from Real Guns so that collectors can enjoy their finds/such with the understanding not to sell Gun-Related Robots to minors, but only to adult collectors who would most likely understand.

I will say, that looks like one cool re-deco pic.

-TF2

9. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If they're doing Dinobot as well as Cheetor, I would like to see Blackarachina done, as well as Waspinator. Far as i'm concernet his figure isn't very accurate compared to others either, he could do with a better figure and he's a popular character.

And I hope to god, if there's a 25th Energon figure, it's NOT Ironhide. Think it's best Hasbro forgot about that character all together.

10. Optimus Sledge

I am, and it does. I am planning to buy one or two of those to paint up myself, even though it may not be legally ok. Stupid really. I've got twenty high quality airsoft pistols, but if I paint a couple of Nerf guns I could be breaking the law. I love the UK.:crazy: 

11. dark69

dark69 BlackArachnia Terrorize!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    the more beast wars the better!!

12. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Agreed, but i do think if they do one they need to do an Autobot w/o the powerlink gimmick so it can actually have standard articlation.

13. Fort Max

News Credits:
    I thought Airsoft stuff was illiegal too?
    I have a P90 in my loft that hasn't seen the light of day for years cos I'm too scared to even take it out in my garden for fear of neighbours reporting next door terrorist training camps to the rozzers. :lol 

14. Optimus Sledge

Any airsoft gun you already own is perfectly legal. It is illegal now to buy an airsoft gun, unless you are a registered skirmisher. *sigh* This country's going to the dogs. Gangs of thugs running around the country knifing people, and the government puts restrictions in place on toy guns. Marvellous.

Anyhoo, Transformers... er... yes. They're great.

15. Transfan2

Transfan2 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Do you think that we should contact someone like Hasbro/An Important Person regarding the issue of re-releasing Classics Megatron Mold (though the item that it is based on regardless of color, is still available which was a Nerf-related Item)?

Thanks for allowing me to say this/What is your opinion on this?

-TF2

Last edited: Aug 1, 2008