Heavy/Scratch: Evasion Suit for evasion Prime [WIP]

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by cnomis, Jun 4, 2014.

1. cnomis

cnomis Well-Known Member

i dun like any of the AOE Prime, except the evasion Prime. i dun know what u guys think, i think it s ordinary, epic alt mode, pretty enough bot mode & transformation.

i luv this so a ve an idea to improve him. First of all, let s talk about it before i go on. The idea in my mind is making pair of posable hands, shoulder pad & a more reasonable size of gun. Since the movie is not yet out, let s see what we got in the trailer.

The first one is a clip of trailer that evasion prime shown up:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/618217/4TFND/evasionsuit.gif <-- Click here to view

Second & third re the still image that i wanna show the should & gun look like. it should be a tank thing on the shoulder. The gun a pretty much like the toy come from, but a bit smaller.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So, what do u think? welcome advices.

--6 May--

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2014
  2. javaco

javaco javaco

News Credits:
    this all does sound great actually! might be tough to make posable hands due to the size but id love to see it be done! and the shoulders pads are much needed. i was thinking of modeling up some myself but haven't gotten around to it. maybe with you're new shotgun, you can have it semi transform, and attach to the shoulder pad parts, and they can store in vehicle mode, maybe by just pegging into the two holes on the bottom of his feet.

can't wait to see some progress pics!

3. primeout

primeout Active Member

there is a nice clear shot of him falling in the big game and international tv spot, this will be cool!

4. Yaujta

Yaujta NOT Randy Butternubs. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    There is zero room for shoulder pads in the alt mode and would require either parts-forming or turning it into an action master. Both options would kill the figure.

5. cnomis

cnomis Well-Known Member

Yeah, thanks for ur advices & information.
    i m thinking of transform the shoulder pads with the gun & comfort them in alt mode. a Target master also great idea.
    Need more advice right now. i would do some more research.

6. javaco

javaco javaco

News Credits:
    ooo! i like that idea of a target master!

maybe the shoulder pads could make up armor or big fist (boxing gloves) for the target master when OP is in vehicle mode.