1. Single Elegant Machine

Single Elegant Machine Purity and order.

Anyone else desire a return to this idyllic aural paradise world? Perchance a cameo or feature in Transformers: Prime? Clearly there was some subtextual depth to the relationship between Allegra and Zebop Skandana that necessitates further exploration.

2. Strarf

Strarf Toy Battles Reloaded TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    No.

3. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    The music planet? Well, I suppose Bulkhead and Miko would like it if it was all guitar-based fun. And Ratchet would of course hate it.

But really... no thanks.

4. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Eurythma was a GREAT idea. The idea of a world where an entire society was built around melody - it's a real fantastical sci-fi concept. When filtered through the prism of a 1980s cartoon, it equated to "all the aliens sing their lines", but its obvious that as-written, they're not actually SUPPOSED to be singing English (Blaster and Soundwave have to translate), and aside from all that, the very notion of a world where music takes the place of money, where sonic vibrations are medicine, where culture itself is distilled entirely down to sound, where words and pictures are not understood - that's GOOD, and I would totally be down for some more better writers to revisit it in a venue that would allow the idea to be explored to its fullest.

5. Greyley

Greyley Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Though troll potential is high, I'm going to answer seriously...

Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing some kind of musical planet again. That episode is reviled because of the horrible animation mistakes, but aside from that it wasn't any more terrible than any other episode. The concept of music as the primary form of communication was interesting, and the elf-humans were reasonably likeable as characters. And it's a great opportunity to showcase some of the musically inclined TFs. Make the concept a little less kiddified (ie, make the singing something other than English) and maybe get into some of the scientific aspects of sound or music, and it could be a cool story.

I would definitely take a revisit of Eurythma over a revisit of Nebulos.

6. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They should have them go back there and when they do, the animation turns all crappy

7. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    I'm sorry, buy :crazy: 

8. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Yes. I want to see Unicron eat that dump.