European G1/G2 toys for Botcon Stunticons, - (Including Overlord, and many more)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by BB Shockwave, May 3, 2011.

1. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Behold, Gagatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    2011-07-21: Added Action Masters Elite Turbomaster, Double Punch, Omega Spreem and Windmill. Also Micromasters Skystalker and Cannon transport.

2011-06-14: Added my friend FantasiTF's toys - complete AM Optimus Prime, Turbomasters Flash, Boss, Hurricane and Scorch, and Predator Snare.

2011-05-25: Added PCC Smolder/Chopster, HFTD Insecticon, ROTF Legends black Starscream, ROTF G1 color Mixmaster.

2011-05-18: Added MISB Animated Leader Shadow Blade Megatron.

2011-05-17: Added a G1 Wheeljack and G1 Thunderclash that I'm selling for a friend.

Howdy all!

Firstly, about me... I have been trading with foreigners for, well, let's see... more then 8 years now, I think. I mostly did it on TFW2005, so my feedback is mostly there as well, but I have been trading with people on Transfans and the NTFA too. I have some small amount of feedback here as well, as I have only joined a year ago. Oh and... to avoid "oh you are not in the USA?" remarks after I send shipping costs, yes, I live in Hungary. That's middle/eastern Europe.

My TFW2005 feedback; My NTFA feedback; My Allspark Feedback.

So, I decided to post my things for trade here on the Allspark, but it's all due to a special occasion. I have never bought a single Botcon toy yet, and they never really interested me (apart from G2 Breakdown), that is... until now. As I live in Hungary, and am no member of TFCC, shipping for those toys from their store would cost me an arm and a leg. So, I decided to throw in some rare European TFs for a trade offer for the Botcon Stunticon package. And I have listed the rest of my stuff as well, just in case.

You can reach me through PM's or - I'd prefer it as my inbox gets full fast - through my mail: [email protected]

What you need to know:

- Seeing as we are talking about such a high value trade, please, only PM/email me if you are A: serious, B: have at least some feedback on some TF board. I will not trade with users without feedback, sorry, I have been ripped off twice in the past that way, there won't be a third time.
    - As we are talking about a fair trade, you can choose from the items below as long as their collective price equals that of the Botcon Non-attendee package, which is, according to my informations, 315$. (Please correct me if I am wrong). If what you need is less then this amount, I'll pay the rest in USD via Paypal. Naturally, if you wish to trade for more then this value, that's no problem - I need quite a few other toys for my collection, including any possible Animated Botcon figures not yet revealed. Prices are also up for negotiation, though narrowly so - I tried to adjust the values of my trades as per the most recent prices.
    - Please note that all the European exclusives are currently "on hold" for the purpose of this trade. So don't ask me to sell them or trade them for something else... After I have the Stunticons, any remaining items will be for trade and sale normally.
    - You can approach me regarding the trade/sale of the non-European exclusives, naturally. I only accept payments via Paypal, though.

Now for the toys!

GENERATION 1 European Exclusives

G1 Overlord loose 250$

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Description: Has three main parts (upper body, tank/legs, small jet). Jet's cockpit window is missing (not broken). Upper body Powermaster functions work smoothly. Has yellowing on the top side of the arms. Stickers are intact and in good shape. Pegs fixing the wings in place are unbroken, but some are cracked (common problem with this toy), wings still hold. Tank part has yellow window, both ramps, and cannon, the claws on the grappling arm are broken off though.
    Also comes with Mega and Giga, both in good shape, with only light chrome wear (Mega has some yellowing) Included also are Overlord's giant handgun, and the tank turret.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

G1 European Action Master Elite Turbomaster 80$
    G1 European Action Master Elite Double Punch 35$
    G1 European Action Master Elite Omega Spreem 40$
    G1 European Action Master Elite Windmill 25$

- Turbomaster: In excellent shape, no yellowing or paint wear. Button-action works 30% of the time, no insignia. Has both removable side thrusters on legs, as well as one propeller (slightly yellowed)
    - Double Punch: Has slight damage on top of upper body (where torso halves connect). Minimal paint wear on crotch. Has insignia, button-action doesn't work.
    - Omega Spreem: Paint wear on face, button-action works perfectly (See video HERE). Insignia is present, but faded. There is a chance I might be able to get his weapon too.
    - Windmill: One bomb/landing gear is missing. Button-action doesn't work. Insignia is present, no paint wear.

G1 Turbomaster Boss - with launcher and rocket 25$
    G1 Turbomaster Flash - robot only 15$
    G1 Turbomaster Hurricane - robot only 5$
    G1 Turbomaster Scorch - with launcher and rocket 25$
    G1 Predator Snare - robot only 10$

Picture 01
    Picture 2

These belong to my friend FantasiTF, hence only for sale.

G1 Rescue Force "Killbison" - 100% complete 30$

Picture 1 Picture 2

Silver weapon/face version. Has both claws and claw holder. In great shape, stickers on arms present.

G1 Rescue Force "Drillhorn" - robot only 10$

Picture 1 Picture 2

In good shape, has stickers. Left horn/ear on helmet is broken. Silver face version.

G1 Action Master Slicer (robot only) 30$

In excellent shape, tight joints, no paint wear. Has Con insignia. (Picture coming soon.)

G1 Action Master Charger (robot only) 20$

[​IMG]

In excellent shape, tight joints, no paint wear. No con insignia.

G1 European Action Master Take-Off with Screech 40$
    G1 European Action Master Elite Turbomaster 25$
    G1 European Action Master Thundercracker 8$

[​IMG] [​IMG]

-Take-Off: In excellent shape, tight joints and no paint wear. Has gun and AM Partner Screech, button-action works.
    -Turbomaster: Has great joints and no paintwear, but no con insignia, and the light purple parts are yellowed in some places. Button-action doesn't work.
    -Thundercracker: The infamous neon recolor of the Seeker. Toy generally stands well, but has lots of surface wear, scratches and such, some parts were glued and taped previously.

G1 European Action Master Circuit - robot and Exo-Suit, 95% complete 40$
    G1 European Action Master Motorized Exo-Suit Rumbler 35$
    G1 European Action Master Circuit - exo-suit only 5$

[​IMG] [​IMG]

-Circuit: Robot plus race-car/exo-suit. In great shape, robot's joints are tight and no paint wear. Missing only the green 'stick' weapon. No stickers though.
    -Rumbler: Robot is in excellent shape, tight joints and hardly any paint wear, has Autobot insignia as well. Exo-suit has red bar, battery cover, blue side parts (small yellow flap from bottom is missing) as well as all stickers intact. Rolling action still works, I tried (works with two AA batteries).
    -Circuit 2: Only the exo-suit, with broken off spoiler and right steers

G1 Turbomaster Flash 20$

In excellent shape, has all stickers. No gun or rockets. This is a VERY hard to find toy intact, due to the clear plastic shoulders breaking off very often. In all my years of collecting, this is the second one I found in one piece. (Image coming soon).

Other Generation 1 Toys

G1 Wheeljack 65$

Robot mode; Car mode.

I am selling this toy for a Hungarian friend, he is totally reliable seller and I have known him for about 8 years now... trouble is, he doesn't speak english, hence he asked me to help him sell this.
    WJ is in excellent shape, has all stickers and hardly any wear. He comes with both rocket launchers and both spoiler parts, as well as both 'wings'. Only issue is that the right knob on the arm holding the spoiler in place broke off.

G1 Roadblock outer shell 4$

[​IMG]

Great shape, with stickers, no shovel part.

G1 Crossblades inner robot 5$ (No stickers, good shape)

G1 Brawl 5$ - Vortex SOLD!

Picture 1
    Picture 2

Has stickers, good joints. European classics 1990 version (all-plastic).

G1 Topspin 4$

Great shape, no chrome wear. Pull-back action works.

G1 Doubledealer with Skar 22$
    G1 Waverider shell - 3$

Picture 1
    Picture 2

-Doubledealer - Yellowed, with rusty screws. Joints are overtly tight, but can be transformed. Comes with Powermaster Skar and front part of the rocket. Previous owner has painted Skar's body turqoise and Doubledealer's face has a beard, I guess they can be removed.
    -Waverider - Nice shape, no paint wear. Sadly, previous owner painted him over with green and red stripes.
    -Fangry SOLD
    -Dreadwind SOLD

G1 Micromaster Growl 2$ (No gun, slightly dirty)
    G1 Micromaster Combiner Slide 3$ (one arm slightly loose)

G1 Micromaster Skystalker 4$ (loose legs, worn stickers/paint)

Picture 2
    Picture 1

G1 Micromaster Combiner Cannon Transport 5$ (rear part plus 1x cannon)

Picture

Action masters Optimus Prime 70$

Picture

Without Optimus. Belongs to my friend FantasiTF, hence only for sale.

G1 Action Master Axer 99% complete 25$

Axer himself in great shape, no paint wear. Has all parts (sidecar, 2xrockets, shield), gun and sidecar connector are broken though. (Picture coming soon)

G1 Action Master Rollout 6$
    G1 Action Master Bumblebee with gun 5$
    G1 Action Master Tyrannitron 2$
    G1 Action Master Prowl - Attack Cycle 5$

Image 1
    Image 2

- Action Master Inferno - SOLD
    - Rollout: slightly yellowed, but in excellent shape, tight joints.
    - Bumblebee: Very loose and slightly worn, but has handgun.
    - Tyrannitron: Missing tail.
    - Prowl: basic body of cycle. Has removable shield part, fuel tank cover. Slightly yellowed.

G1 AM Axer Cycle 7$
    G1 AM Blaster weapon 5$

Image 1

Both in excellent shape, spring-action works. Axer has the shield part and all stickers.

G1 Action Master Over-Run 7$
    G1 AM Wheeljack car 3$

Image 1
    Image 2

-Over-Run: Has copter body and two guns. Robot is worn, face is scratched.
    -Wheeljack: Missing doors and rear engine/gun.
    -Megatron's Neutro-Fusion Tank turret SOLD

- Generation 2

G2 Cyberjet Hooligan (x2) 4$ /5$

Image 1
    Image 2

- Both of them in great shape, with all stickers intact. Left hand at the orange part is loose for both (common problem of this mold). The left one (cheaper) is missing the tailfins.

G2 Autoroller Dirtbag 6$

Image 1
    Image 2

In excellent shape, automatic transformation works well

G2 Rotorbot Leadfoot 3$
    G2 Rotorcon Ransack 5$
    G2 Rotorcon Powerdive 7.5$
    G2 Rotorcon Powerdive 2$

Image 1
    Image 2

Leadfoot: Average shape, with stickers.
    Ransack: Has all stickers, very nice shape, but missing the wings. Has trigger mechanism and one propeller. Propeller's flaps are broken except on one place.
    Powerdive 1: Excellent shape, has all stickers, has tail as well. Comes with trigger mechanism and one intact propeller.
    Powerdive 2: Body only. Has cockpit.

- Beast Wars

BW Tripredacus Ramhorn 3$
    BW Snarl 4$

Image 1
    Image 2

-Ramhorn: Left arm missing from elbow. Right arm and chest half taken from a KO.
    -Snarl: Excellent shape, missing tail/gun.
    -Armordillo [SOLD]

RID

RID Sideburn (red) MOC 30$

Image 1
    Image 2

Excellent shape, fully complete. Has some slight paint wear on front bumper only. Has backer card and instructions (not pictured).

Armada

Armada Emergency Mini-Con team, loose 15$

Image 1
    Image 2

All three members, in great shape.

Energon

Energon Cliffjumper MIB 20$

Image 1

Complete, with box and instructions.

Cybertron

Galaxy Force Sonic Bomber MIB 50$

Image 1

Wing Saber's japanese version. Hardly used, complete, instructions and box are in excellent shape.

Cybertron Deluxe Red Alert MOC 15$
    Cybertron Deluxe Downshift MOC 15$

Image 1

Both complete and mint, with backer cards, instructions, and front box artwork.

Cybertron Legends Optimus Prime MOC 5$

Image 1
    Image 2

Classics-Universe-Henkei-Generations

Classics Mini-Con Boltflash 5$

Thunderwing repainted in Gobot Leader-1's colors. Loose, in great shape.

Henkei Cyclonus MOC 40$

Image 1
    Image 2

Complete, with instructions and backer card. In great shape.

Generations Thrust MOC 12$

Complete, with card and instructions and front artwork panels.

Generations Dirge 7$

Complete, with card and instructions and front artwork panels. Has Henkei Dirge's wings 'transplanted', the front small wings have broken off and have been glued. They can still rotate in their sockets, but tend to be loose.

2007 Movie and ROTF

ROTF Voyager G1 color Mixmaster - loose complete 20$

Complete, mint. 'Stoner happy' face version.

ROTF Deluxe Dirge - loose complete 15$

Image 1
    Image 2

Movie Deluxe Longarm MOC 10$

Image 1

Has card, bubble, instructions. Will trade for the Hoist repaint.

ROTF Deluxe Rampage - loose complete SOLD
    ROTF Scout Ransack - loose complete 7$
    HFTD Scout Insecticon - loose, has 2xleft wing 4$

Image 1
    Image 2

ROTF NEST Alliance Legends Bumblebee - from Shadow Striker 2-pack 5$
    ROTF NEST Alliance Legends black Starscream - from Smokescreen 2-pack 5$

PCC Smolder with Chopster - MOC 10$

I have lots of other non-TF toys for trade as well, including: Gobots, Dino Riders, Realm of the Claw, MOTU/He-Man New Adventures, Gargoyles, Microman Blockman, Lego MInifigures, D&D Miniatures. PM/email me if you are interested.

2. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bumped. Offer still stands.

Added a G1 Thunderclash and G1 Wheeljack.

3. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Added MISB Animated Shadow Blade Leader Megatron.

4. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    2011-05-25: Added PCC Smolder/Chopster, HFTD Insecticon, ROTF Legends black Starscream, ROTF G1 color Mixmaster.

5. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Added my friend FantasiTF's toys - complete AM Optimus Prime, Turbomasters Flash, Boss, Hurricane and Scorch, and Predator Snare.

6. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Added Action Masters Elite Turbomaster, Double Punch, Omega Spreem and Windmill. Also Micromasters Skystalker and Cannon transport.

7. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bumped up. Omega Spreem currently on Hold.