EURO 2012: massacre of innocents

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by puffmarko, Feb 23, 2012.

1. puffmarko

puffmarko psychological terrorist

Ebay:
    I don't know if a thread with similar contents was already opened here.
    As you know, in Poland and Ucraina during next summer there will be the european football championship.
    The ucranian government is killing all homeless dogs and cats giving them poisoned baits or by gun shots, burning their corpses in mobile crematoriums (like mini van with an incinerator engine inside), to cancel all possible "proofs" of this crime. Why they are doing this? Just to keep the city clean for the soccer fans that will invade the cities in next months. Only for this, only for money; probably these dog hunters are paid by ucranian government, but obviously nobody want to admit it.

So, beside the already widely-announced ucranian prostitution phenom (that will increase during this sport event) the world should know how in 2012 the ucranian government is facing and resolving the problem of stray animals.

There are a lot of videos about these undignified, dishonourable actions.
    I will not post them, but I'm courious to know how people from US consider this thing. I'd like to receive your opinion and I will thank you for this in advance.

2. 3.8TransAM

3.8TransAM 1989 Turbo Trans AM

It's no different than culling deer man.

When u get so many they have to be relocated and/or put down.

It is nature itself.

They grow too large in numbers they become a danger to others and themselves or they literally eat themselves to no food left and starve to death after that.

So take your pick on how u want them to go, the end result would be the same in either case

3. Cavshock

Cavshock Well-Known Member

Wild dogs carry diseases and are a danger to society.

Chuck

4. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    I can understand your feelings. but even inthe US they would be rounded up and if they were found to be unadoptable they would be humanely destroyed.

as for the hookers, they gather at any major sports event.

5. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Why would it be a crime if the govt is the ones doing it?

6. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Governments are not above the law.

That being said, this probably isn't illegal.

What actions are being taken by the Ukranian government or local animal rights organizations re: re-homing, sterilization, and sheltering of the stray animal populations?

Unfortunately, this is not likely to be comparable to the stray cat population in Rome, which is relatively centralized and unaggressive towards humans. Stray and feral dogs can and do attack humans, and this is far from the first time a local government has attempted a cull in the name of public safety.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ly-targets-stray-dogs-after-fatal-attack.html

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  7. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    This won't end well.

8. puffmarko

Ebay:
    The ucranian government officially is against dog/cat massacre.
    That because UEFA asked to ucranian government to do something to stop this unhuman treatment against stray animals.
    Volunteers for animal rights from all Europe ran in Ukraina trying to defend life of these creatures and film the morderous actions of these dog-hunters to denounce their illegal practices to authority. Some volunteer offered to pay by his own pocket a mass sterilization, in return of mercy towards the animals. "Authority" accept every offers but did nothing, apart some official declarations. These killings continue into silence, during night time, by people who run away when they are catched and filmed by volunteer cameras. That underscore the illegal nature of these actions. This situation in my opinion is not tolerable: people able to kill so much innocent animals for money, well, people like these can kill with the same cold blood every human being.

Well, this seems not the way to resolve a problem, it sounds like a nazi method.

9. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

murderers plain and simple

dont care what escuse or logic based reasoning yuou use to jsutify it

are we predacons now that we must destroy that which does not fit our flawed vision and ideals of perfection?

killing a fellow living being just because they have negative undesireable qualaties to their person should never ever be the solution period

way i see it one innocent life lost be it human or nonhuman animal is one life too many.

any human ever trys that shit with any one of my dogs i will kill the son of a glitch with my own two bare hands in a heart beat with out so much as a second thought on the matter .

10. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

speaking to the chori man

you tell it like it is and i agree it is very much a nazi method

11. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

when humans act like this i value animal life over so called huma life any day puff

where my 3 miniture doxhoudns are concerned i love those girls as though they were my very own flesh and blood daughters and i will fight to the death to protect them and to safeguard them from such inhuman cruelty

i will protect my daughters with my lfie and if need bew with my death as well and should i be forced to i will kill if it be necessary to safeguard their lives.

i dont expect anyone here to aprove of my reaosning or my mind set or my methods on the matter where the law is concerned

but for anyone here who happens to be a parent i would think at the very least that person could understand all to well for theirself in their own way why i am willing to take these actions to prtoect the lives of my own family should it ever prove neceesary over time.

12. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    People humanize animals too much IMO. While I don't agree with any inhumane treatment of these strays, at the end of the day if they are an issue it needs to be delt with.

13. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    Righteous!

14. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    Its humans fault in the first place.

15. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Sure thing, tough guy.

This sucks and all, but it sounds like this is a major overpopulation issue. No other way to fix it, really.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  16. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    You got any proof you'd like to put forward regarding this matter or reputable sources you'd like to cite?

17. puffmarko

Ebay:
    Off course. I am in contact with an italian OIPA volunteer in Ukraina, he is following the situation and he is creating reportages to keep informed as much people as possible about this massacres.
    Here you have some sources.

OIPA

EXAMPLE VIDEO, DON'T WATCH IT if you are too sensible: La mattanza dei cani in Ucraina - Boicottate EURO 2012 - YouTube

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/comments/?set=a.121696977872596.7666.121691147873179

German Princess Pleads for Stray Dogs in Ukraine -- NTDTV.com

18. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    I think those dogs should be rounded up and sent to The Umbrella Corporation for research.

19. RabidYak

RabidYak Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

Not sure what's funnier, the rediculously hyperbolic title or the fact that OP Godwined his own thread.

20. silenth

silenth Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What I find offensive is how someone can equate the mass murder of Jews by Nazis to the mass murder of cats and dogs.

The life of a Jew =/= life of an animal. To say otherwise is just plain racist.