Etiquette and Toyhell

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by blunghole, Aug 1, 2008.

1. blunghole

blunghole The Tapeworm of Unicron!

News Credits:
    Hey everyone. I got a question about etiquette and ordering toys, and I was wondering about everyone's opinion.

Anyway, to preface this my good computer blew out it's hard drive so I hauled out an old computer I had in a closet. It runs on Win95 and is very slow. I had placed a large order with toyhell.com. The man who runs the site wanted me to include a note with my Paypal payment as to what I wanted. I put in the amount to send in paypal.com, and it took me to the page where I can leave a message to toyhell. Lo and behold, I couldn't input any message. BTW, this problem also seems to stretch to a few other websites, like when I try to input a blog on myspace. I didn't want to keep him waiting for his money, so I sent out the payment and then sent him a seperate email with my order.

Do you think I did the right thing? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

2. jason jupiter

jason jupiter weird/ rare g1 KO hunter

yeah, no worries.

DKN is cool as hell, i think he's been to every botcon since 97 and has been in the game a long time. he should totally understand, let me know if there are any problems

3. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yup i second that with what Jason have said. Dahveed (onwer of Toyhell) is one helluva of a guy :thumb . he's nice & easy to deal with. also he's very flexible w/shipping too.

If he didn't reply to you at first, no worries it might take a while. but he will reply in due time.