Eternal War Live Action Web Comic

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by herugrim, Sep 10, 2007.

1. herugrim

herugrim Defiler of Energon

Ebay:
    That pretty much says it all. Wasn't sure if I should post it here or in the fanart forum, but I figure here would be fine. It's a web comic using my action figures and based of my Eternal War fanfic (that I kinda dropped :)  ).

Anyway, for those of you that need catching up here's the setup. It's my own retelling of the history of the transformers, combining elements from all the different canons into one cohesive storyline (this includes the japanese 'toons, the american toon, the US and UK comics, the American and Japanese Beast Wars, as well as the newer cartoons). Yes, it's a serious live action web comic. I hope you enjoy it, and feedback would be appreciated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I apologize for the poor quality of some of the pics. It isn't because of my camera but apparently due to my unsteady hands. I'm not really looking forward to using my tripod to take just about every picture, but I guess that's what I have to do. Next installment will be up sooner or later :) 

2. Andersonh1

Andersonh1 Man, I've been here a LONG time Veteran

Ebay:
    Nice start. :thumb  As far as taking pictures goes, I have a little four inch tripod that screws into the bottom of the camera, and it completely eliminates the shakiness. That might solve your problem.

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

SWEET!!! Makes me want to do my own comic... or a fanfic... whatever comes first.

4. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Very good start, I want to read more, I hate to say this, but is the funny section not the appropiate section for this comic?

5. herugrim

herugrim Defiler of Energon

Ebay:
    thanks for the feedback, guys. I didn't notice that Funny's forum earlier, but I'm not sure that's for 'serious' web comics. Could be wrong, though. Whatever the case if a moderator decides to move it I will continue it wherever it ends up.

And I do have a tripod, but the smallest it can go is about a foot off the ground. Still, in most situations I should even be able to just set the camera down and hit the button.

In the next Issue, Megatron meets the rest of the Decepticons, including Starscream. The old destron leader decides to 'test' these scientists turned warriors to see if they are worthy of being in his army. Time to see if I can do some nifty special effects :) 

edit: My apologies, folks. I'm going to have to discontinue this webcomic indefinitely due to technical difficulties. I had no idea that a fresh set of batteries in my father's digital camera last only about a day. So between the various frustrations I've been through to produce this little comic (I've busted one light bulb, gone through three sets of batteries, and spent hours tinkering with this camera to get it to work right) and I've decided it just isn't worth the effort, not when simply writing a fanfic is so much easier.

So that's it then. It also kills my plans to start working on stop motion for now, but I'm sure it'd be better to get some equipment especially designed for that sort of thing anyway. I'll return to writing my fanfic, most likely :)