Escalation Hints, Tips & Help?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by iLuvM3, Jun 25, 2010.

1. iLuvM3

iLuvM3 Me, Grimlok, King!

It seems that a lot of people make it to at the highest i've seen round 10-12.

We've all played it by now, whether we beat the story on not ;].

But we also notice the amount of guns, weapons and resources to an extent and that there seem to be numerous rooms costing anywhere from as low as maybe 250-300 all the way up to 2,500-3,000 lol.

The most i've gotten into rooms is maybe 4-5 rooms deep with weapons slowly increasing from machine guns to plasma rays and so on.

So since there are only 2 maps to explore for now, it would help everyone including yourself for contributing. To share your hints, tips & resources to pool towards.

meaning locations to go to for cover when it gets tough, best characters? best weapons so far, what rooms are worth paying to get into.

Yah know, since majority of the games i've played it's been pretty much a free for all lol..a little strategy couldn't hurt ;]

2. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    in the decepticon one, going to the highest platform right in front of the doors is a nice place to get a long clean shot at anything coming for you

3. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

Just got it, I was Arcee with her cloak skill, an energon repair ray and a scrapmaker.
    Other then that it went pretty smoothly, though wave 15 is a pain.