Escalation Broken Hope Wave 69 PS3

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Limitbreaker, Nov 7, 2010.

1. nehushtan

nehushtan Escalation Jedi

Really?

The same way? I gotta re-visit that tonight. I think I will take a stab at it when I get home if the PS3 is free. That would be very interesting. I have never been able to do it nor have I seen anybody do it. Her wings are too big and get her stuck or she don't burst through. WOW! Good find... if I can't do it I may have to have you show me.

2. RGZ Archer

RGZ Archer Well-Known Member

What you mean opening the door from the outside of the level?

3. nehushtan

No, getting outside with Slipstream. Her wings always keep her from getting out that skinny little crack of a hole. I have to see that to believe it.

4. RGZ Archer

Alright, I'll see what I can work out, getting the system back from my dad has been...problematic *shakes fist at GT5* There is a trick to it though but I'll try to rework the magic. I think I hit the boost (which causes her wings to flatten) or it was the barrel roll, I do know that I couldnt get back in though which was the problem. I never took the time to pratic though cause I hate using that glitch, its cheap.

5. nehushtan

That was my point. Even if you did squeeze her out you can't get her back in so it's pointless to do it.

It is fun though none the less and games are made for entertainment and having fun. We should be able to fly out of maps if we're jets in my opinion. I have been able to fly out of every map so far except Forsaken because its in a stinking cave underground... LOL

6. RGZ Archer

If she can get out she can get back in. Glitches in games dont grow or shrink, they are constant, you just have to pull it off right. I saw someone use Starscream and fly in while transforming from outside, I'll give that a shot.