Errors, jokes, references & hard to spot things in TLK

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Smashs, Jun 1, 2017.

1. TheSoundwave

TheSoundwave Hooked on a Feeling!

News Credits:
    It's possible!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Derpprime

Derpprime The transformers historian

there is also one of aoe optimus. That one would have a reasonable explanation though.

• Like Like x 2
  3. JohnStartop

JohnStartop There can only be one.

Optimus Prime sends a message into space at the end of each movie. Technically, Dark of the Moon is just narration, but it's safe to assume he invited more Transformers because he does it after each disaster.

So many Decepticons followed the signal to Earth by Revenge of the Fallen because of his first message: "I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars. We are here. We are waiting."

Even before Sentinel is awakened and activates the space bridge, so many new Decepticons arrived because of his second message: "I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message so that our pasts will always be remembered, for in those memories, we live on," causing millions of characters to stop living on. Any of the surviving Decepticons could have sent transmissions to, but Optimus joining in doesn't help. He's the most hated by all Decepticons inviting people to assassinate him after he was just revived from an assassination.

When the CIA is hunting every Transformer on Earth, Optimus leads the last of the Autobots to break into KSI Headquarters so send the CEO a message: "Autobots, we're done." He then turns around and gets captured on the road.

At the end of Age of Extinction, he sends this message: "I am Optimus, and this message is to my creators: leave Planet Earth alone 'cause I'm coming for you." He returns to Cybertron where Quintessa has prepared for his arrival, gets mind-controlled, and leads Quintessa, the Infernocons, and all of Cybertron back to Earth.

If Transformers 7 weren't cancelled, I'd assume the plot would once again be the repercussions of the message he sent at the end of The Last Knight: "I am Optimus Prime. Calling all Autobots. It is time to come home."

Stop sending messages, you total dork!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
  4. NemesisPrime12

NemesisPrime12 Well-Known Member

LMAO

5. JohnStartop

JohnStartop There can only be one.

This isn't really a joke, but Travis Knight is The Last Knight who can actually save the Transformers franchise.

I probably think I'm so original with this.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Shockwavers

Shockwavers Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This... does put a smile on my face.

7. Derpprime

LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Derpprime

:bay :banghead: :cry Now the autobots and decepticons were always on earth so the whole franchise is f*cked even travis knight can't help us.

9. Shockwavers

Shockwavers Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I will miss this thread... we had a lot of fun here. Off all the threads off the Errors, jokes and references this one had the shortest life

Goodbye

10. Galvatross

Galvatross Online Fandoms Suck! Veteran

Late to the party, but I was thinking that, too. Granted the man in TLK definitely has darker skin than Ron, but that could be due to lighting or some other factor. It could go either way. The TFWiki doesn't have Ron as present in TLK.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Derpprime

Just reading back, he said he didn't hear it since cybertron but ( another thing to add to the f*cked up timeline) he spoke at the end of number 1 and mikaela asked at the start of rotf if that was what he was going back to (that being the radio speech)

• Like Like x 2