Errors, jokes, references & hard to spot things in TLK

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Smashs, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Unicrons Herald

Unicrons Herald Chaos Bringer

That too is possible. Though we know that the core cooled then Quintessa attacked Unicron. So he's either the core, or the core is part of him.

• Like Like x 1
  2. G1DeadEnd

G1DeadEnd Bring on 5, 6, 7 & 8!

News Credits:
    Or he is sustained from the energy of the core.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Unicrons Herald

Well, time will tell. :) 

• Like Like x 1
  4. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    Hopefully they make another one!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Botch421

Botch421 Cries and screams are music to my ears

I found one error it was from the very beginning of the movie all the way to the very end of the movie I wish I had more thumbs to give it down

• Like Like x 2
  6. Teslatron

Teslatron New Member

Three Things

Does anyone know about the ship shown "buried" in the mountains @ 0:01 onwards of this Transformers: The Last Knight trailer? The Exhausts can be seen popping out and a few humans walking towards to probably go inside it. Link:

2: Is Quentessa a part of the Quentessions? Also, if Primus is Cybertron, Wouldn't parts of him be visible while pieces of the planet were dangling in mid air?

3:
    If that's the case, Wouldn't Shockwave have found out about it during that battle in Russia with Optimus in TF3? He literally rode that digger worm transformer thing straight inside the earth. He would have informed megatron about it. Or maybe the decepticons knew all along.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

In the museum scene with Viviane giving her speech by the T. rex skeleton, in the background of a couple shots there is a display containing some bones of Cetiosaurus, which was the first sauropod dinosaur named from skeletal material. Meaning "whale lizard" and named by Sir Richard Owen, who also coined the term dinosaur, in 1842, Sir Owen named it because he thought it likely lived in water. Cetiosaurus lived in the Middle Jurassic of England.

Dinosaurs which have appeared in the love action films:

Psittacosaurus - alive in AOE's opening; shown to survive.
    Heterodontosaurids (possibly Tianyulong?) - alive in AOE's opening; fight with Psittacosaurus over a lungfish similar to a modern Australian lungfish; fates unknown, but probable survivors since they stick to the upper slopes when they flee the Creators' ships.
    Brachiosaurids - Alive and converted to Transformium in AOE
    Hadrosaurids (Edmontosaurus? The closeup of one of the corpses when the surviving Psittacosaurus is scrambling over the cyberformed landscape looks like an edmontosaur.) - alive and converted to Transformium in AOE
    Tyrannosaurus - Transformium corpses in AOE and skeleton in TLK
    Spinosaurus - Transformium corpse in AOE
    Cetiosaurus - fossil display in TLK

I can't rule out the possibility there's another dinosaur I would spot on closer inspection in the museum. The movies have a nice little Jurassic Park-like menagerie in them!

• Like Like x 2
  8. G1DeadEnd

G1DeadEnd Bring on 5, 6, 7 & 8!

News Credits:
    1. Ship belonged to Quintessa's twelve guardian knights, who have betrayed her, and stole her staff of creation. On Earth, they gave it to Merlin, so that he wouldn't rat them out to the rest of humanity, and because they liked a glimmer of an honorable intent, in his character, when he pleaded for his king's victory.

2. Quintessa is apparently a lying, manipulative scum. The only information we have on the creators, are in AOE, as TLK didn't touch upon them at all. I believe a timeline of sorts, was disclosed in some kind of game, or an app, where apparently the Quintessons invaded the world of Transformers after they were already created (correct me if I'm wrong), which leads me to believe, that they either took credit for creating the Transformers, and eliminated anyone, who knew the truth, to ensure that future generations would know the Quintessons as the creators, and respect them. I suppose Quintessa could either be one of their race, or just even lie about being one of them . . . she's probably just a kind of a witch.

3. Even if Shockwave did know about Unicron, from his underground escapades with his Drillerbot, nothing in DOTM suggests, that he was bro enough with Megatron to tell him every little dirty secret.

Moreover, I don't know if it is an error, but when Vivianne talks about: "Two worlds colliding -- only one survives", Burton is not yet listening to her at the museum, but he does bring that phrase up later at his castle, saying to her: "those were your words".

My personal explanations are, that either Burton was already trailing her, when she said it, we just didn't see him in shot, or Cogman had the museum tapped, and informed Edmund, about Vivianne's current whereabouts - it just wasn't shown, to save time.

• Like Like x 1
  9. BarricadeLives

BarricadeLives i'm you! i'm your shadow!

leader bee:

due to circumstances, tlk is the 3rd film in which bee is shown in some leadership capacity or another...

in rotf after optimus prime's death & the autobots are scattered, bee becomes the defacto leader of his crew (bee, skids, mudflap) meanwhile ironhide assumes command over the other group of autobots

in aoe bee is the leader of his segregated group of autobots in prime's absence & is again put in command at the conclusion of the film

in tlk bee is still in command in the absence of optimus prime..(although don't tell drift & crosshairs that)

kind of humorous considering bee was 5th in command in film 1

10. Red Goblin

Red Goblin Veteran

News Credits:
    There's someone reporting Optimus' arrival to Cybertron. "Optimus Prime approaching Cybertron" he said in a radio voice.

• Like Like x 5
  11. Shockwavers

Shockwavers Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Did someone else find it funny to see Optimus Prime jogging? It happens when Jimmy finds him.
    [​IMG]
    I know it's very trivial but it's something I've never have seen Optimus do. In the previous movies usually he would dramatically walk, run or fly. Or most of the time would be in vehicle mode and the next scene he would be in robot mode. I don't know it just looked silly and charming at the same time. Seeing Prime jog pretty much saved the whole movie for me.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 12
  12. Unicrons Herald

People says Optimus does not transform in this movie, but he actually does. Just not onscreen. We see him drive in truckmode with Vivian and Cade after the ignition-chamber has fallen to the ground.

Also, outside of Cogman breaking the fourth wall then he accompanied to Steve Jablonsky's work, he once looked on camera and seemingly asking audience if they wanted some more (or something like that).

• Like Like x 2
  13. Shockwavers

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Lockdown knew the truth!
    Whoa! You really give me hope bro! I feel that Quintessa is some sort of a hallucination, or hologram, or some other type of deception which original AOE Creators used. Or all of this aligned continuity story is an entire mistake (which is likely to be*sigh). She can't be a Prime, because The First Primes told that Optimus is the last one from the Dynasty!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Albimus Prime

Albimus Prime Well-Known Member

Maybe the Jetfire-looking bot was that plane

• Like Like x 2
  16. Shockwavers

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    When Burton is talking about the transformers through history and we see the flashback about the robot knights and the round table, the scene is beautifull and all... but... but why is the round table set in the ruins of a building? Shouldn't the table be inside a castle?

Edit: maybe it was and they took the table outside because their large robot buddies wouldn't fit in the castle

17. Unicrons Herald

Then Optimus is calling the Autobots to return home, we hear a reprisal of the score "Arrival To Earth".

Also; Cybertron hiding in the glare of our sun then moving towards Earth, is a reference to Unicron hiding in the glare of the two suns as he went to attack Lithone at the beginning of the 86 movie.

18. Shockwavers

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Wasn't he a bit too small for that?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yohan PLMIXMB

Yohan PLMIXMB Not well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ConstructiBot Scrapper/Scrapmetal :) 

Attached Files: