Ernie Hudson coming to Switzerland, WOOT!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jayhan, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Jayhan

Jayhan Heatbreaker

So, I figured I'd let you all know that Ernie Hudson is coming to Switzerland (or IS already here!). How cool is that?! He's attending a convention this weekend and I'm hoping to meet him there. Any Swiss Transfan buddies on this forum who's going there as well? Or anyone from Europe for that matter?

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    He's a really nice guy, I'm sure you'll have a great time meeting him. Be sure to tell him how happy we all are for him now that he's feeling better, after his recent health issues.

3. Jayhan

Jayhan Heatbreaker

Well, I just came back from the longest two-day weekend I've ever had... And the experience I had went beyond anything I expected.
    This event had three VIPs, including Ernie Hudson, David Prowse (the guy who wore the Darth Vader costume in Star Wars) and Jeremy Bulloch (the guy who played Boba Fett in Star Wars and who looks like a hunter wearing an antella-helmet). While I talked briefly with the two latter guests, I was able to meet and talk 3 times to Mr Hudson.
    I won't tell you all what happened, because it was a real personal, precious time for me. All I can say is that he's a sweet, caring person, and having multiple opportunities allowed me to appreciate all the more his presence.
    By the way, thanks Aernaroth, for remdinding me about that. I was able to transmit the message, and I'm sure he was happy to hear about the concerns of world-wide Transfans.

4. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Fun Fact: David Prowse also played the immense personal assistant/housenurse in A Clockwork Orange.