1. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke A Man, Who Does Not Exist. TFW2005 Supporter

our new favorite mass Decepticons in this thread will now be known as Econs for ease of reference :) 

With the possibility of epic army building presented to us by this series, would you rather see the 3 forms of Econs (Car, Planes, and Worker) all be deluxe or scout sized?

Or a combination of say the cars are deluxe, and the rest scouts.

for that matter would you even want a toy of the mining modes.. (don't forget the possibility of Econs riding around big epic drill toys!)

2. Oracle_Aesir

Oracle_Aesir Outback is back

News Credits:
    I don't mind how the Eradicons are produced, just as long as they are made eventually

I mean so far we know of a few types:

From the series:
    Purple/Black Car
    Purple/Black Jet

but the comics also showed some in other colours too:

Red
    Green
    Blue
    Purple

So we could get one of each alt mode in each colour to make Troop Building a bit more fun

3. KnightHawkke

:eek:  I was not aware of the other colors... my wallet cries tears from the future in current time.....:lol 

4. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    that would be awesome

5. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    To be honest, I think when the toys hit we'll see the line split in two similar to Animated.

The 'main' toys (deluxe, voyagers and leaders) and the 'pocket money' level toys (legends , scouts , activators etc)

But for the moment I can see pretty much all the characters being deluxes with Megs and prime leader class, bulkhead, starscream and soundwave as voyager class and the rest being deluxe....possible with soundwave slipping into deluxe.

Don't think we'll see the drills at all, but with the autobots having a set base and the landbridge I can see the potential for a base playset

But I'm hoping we'll see proper toys of the kids and fowler...depending how HAsbro are running it during and post movie 3, we may see Prime HA figures but I'm guessing they may be 2 years away if they appear

6. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Yeah, I also wanna see the Eradicons get toys based on their various body-types

7. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

There are also head variants, single visor and double layer split visor. Really reminded me of the Cylons actually =/

8. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

I really hope that they make the Eradicons into Deluxe figures. I want to buy as many of them to build my own Eradicon army! :ev: 

9. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    Well, the way i see it, Eradicons already cover land and air, there probably will be a 3rd kind for submarine missions? I would like to see that. Then probably more heavily armored combat units like tanks and such.
    Oh, i almost forgot. :p  Deluxe class toys will work for me. ^^ No voyager Eradicons. :p 

10. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    I'm thinking deluxe. For most of the cast, actually, certainly no bigger than voyager.

The Eradicons would be great, I only hope is that if the line wide thing is transforming arm weapons as is suspected, then they can transform their guns out in alt mode. I'm not too fussed about colours, so long as there's a single Eradicon (of any type/colour) per wave, so there's always one to buy if you want to army build. :D  Once you've done canon colours, you could do non-canon colours, or even types. Arctic camo eradicons that turn into arctic trucks with treads and ploughs.

I like the idea of doing a two pack with an eradicon and an alternate deco of another character (battle damaged?) and maybe including props and things in the larger box there, like the drill machines.

11. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I've got my fingers crossed they will be deluxe sized. I don't really plan on army building with them but for displaying the figures it might look pretty cool to have a pair flanking each Decepticon character. The different colors would work out good then since I could have a slightly different pair with each character.

12. Rodimus Primal

Rodimus Primal Well-Known Member

I want to see Triple Changer Eradicons!

13. megatronatlas

megatronatlas Well-Known Member

same here...gives thoughts back to the sweep army

14. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Space Eradicons or GTFO Hasbro. :lol 

15. GAUGE

GAUGE In Art, Nothing Is Impossible.

News Credits:
    First off, I'm putting money on the fact that the Eradicons won't be mainline toys and if by some chance they are they will be limited to 1 per case or worse, be TRU exclusives to be included in some pointless 2 or 3 pack thereby forcing you to own crap you don't want in order to get them, such as the way of Hasbro these days.

Legends (the main tfprime cast)
    Deluxe (the main tfprime cast)
    Voyager - Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee(Sadly)
    Leader - Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee(sadly)

then everything else made will be all about Bumblebee (as usual)

Alternate Eradicons (Jet, drill versions or with alternate paint apps) - SDCC and Botcon Exclusives (just you watch)

I am also more than likely sure that not one Prime toy will look anything like it's show counterpart.

TFPrime Merch will be few and far between like Generations, simply because maybe about 40% of the population in this country will actually have the HUB channel.

16. Philip164

Philip164 Board Member

News Credits:
    I think the Econs will be scout sized as well as Bumblebee, Arcee, Cliffjumper with the other characters occupying the higher up size classes, hopefully to scale of there robot modes. The question is what will Hasbro charge for TFPrime toys, and what is the price everyone is willing to pay to army build? Personaly I don't care as long as the Econs don't cost more than $10 and all of TFPrime's Toyline is to scale in robot mode.

17. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    Couldn't disagree more on this point. Rotf and animated ahve taught me not to doubt the engineering genius of the designers. (Also, since it's a hasbro run show, the designs were probably influenced by what could be achieved as toys from the go.)

18. Philip164

Philip164 Board Member

News Credits:
    If Hasbro plays it smart and post all of TFPrime's episodes online after it airs, and keep them online like South Park has it's entire series online; I think they can reach the audience if they play it smart; also there is YouTube. I'm more concerned with retailers ordering too many of wave 1 figures, or ignoring TFPrime in-favor of TF3.

19. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

We'll not 100%, that's a given. Even with TFA, not all the toys were exactly detail for detail show accurate.

I figure, at the very worst, the TFP figures will resemble their show counterparts as well as the WFC figures did for the in game models.

20. KnightHawkke

well, when it comes to the toys fitting the show models, there is two options..

they have the technology to make them intricate like rubics cubes now, start changing your deluxe and 45 minutes later Boom, totally show accurate Ratchet! :lol 

I agree with pax, I would like to see a happy medium :)