Episode III Heroes and Villains Collection?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Primevil, May 22, 2006.

1. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    I must have fallen out of the Star Wars loop, because I don't remember hearing about these until I saw them in one of Transfan2's hauls in last week's Highs and Lows thread.

So, I've figured out from Rebel Scum that they're just repackaged RotS figures with the holo-figurines, but I don't know where they're available. I haven't seen them at the local Wal-Mart or Target, but they haven't gotten past the Battle of Hoth wave, so go figure. I imagine that they're supposed to be available at Target (at the very least) since that's where TF2 got his figures.

Also, I might as well ask this here. Is the Skirmish in the Senate still available, or was TF2's find a fluke? I'm a little paranoid about its availability since I've never seen any of the other Target exclusives (except the Mustafar Obi-Wan and Anakin).

And, is the TRU exclusive Hunt for Grievous out yet?

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The H and V set is at all major retailers currently. The Skirmish set should be on your target shelves now. Hunt for Greivous hasn't been released yet.

3. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    Good to know that the RotS "reissues" are at all retailers. When I found out that Bacara and the articulated Clone were part of the lineup, with the 501st Clone in the next wave, I knew I couldn't miss out. And I should take a closer look next time I go to Target, as I don't recall seeing the Skirmish set.

Then again, every time I look for Star Wars figures, all of the stores seem to be screwing me over.

Thanks for the info, though.

4. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Ah, can't wait to score the Grievous hunt set and that TRU Clone Wars Gunship.

They're not supposed to be out for awhile but California & some eBayers got them already so kind of confused on what's going on with them. Guess they're in limbo.
    Hasbro has them on preorder.

5. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

:peoples: 

The Gunship has been out for a few weeks now. There's a stack of 'em at most of the TRUs around here now.