Episode: Grill (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by HoneyPrime, Apr 5, 2012.

1. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

Okay, from what I have heard about the Episode Grill Fowler is getting chewed on by his superiors about the Autobots.

If this is another story arc about the Autobots being thrown off the planet I think I'm going to totally go ballistic on someone. I would for once, just once, would like the humans to appreciate what the Autobots have done for them and stand by their side. This plot is really getting old. In my opinion it makes humans look like jerks and totally unappreciative.

Sorry for the rant. It's just something that really bugs me at times.

If I am forgetting a time in the any of the continuities where they did stand by their side please correct me. The older I get the more I forget and mix things up.

Maybe I'm just going overboard here and thinking of it in the wrong way. Any thoughts and opinions would be appreciated.

2. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    For some reason I get the feeling that this episode will be a clip show. I certainly hope I'm wrong about that.

jD001

3. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

It's ok to feel that way. I'm kinda getting tired with that storyline myself. TF Prime has done a couple of change-ups, so maybe thats not what happens, but I think I did read somewhere the Bots leave Earth.

4. DepthWave

DepthWave Decepticon Storm Trooper.

News Credits:
    Well, in TFA it was shown, that constant scuffles between Decepticons and Autobots just keep ruining the city...

And what is here?
    No use of Autobots, no harm from Decepticons. All the artefacts they receive cost nothing. Megatron cannot build a big army. Only one deed from Autobots is the destruction of the SpaceBridge. But reagrding the MECH, humans, probably, could have done it themselves.
    The way, where Autobots can do whatever they like, and only one human - Fowler, is quite a lot for theit freedom, at least.

5. Deltus

Deltus 異種

And I agree with the Human dissapproval here the Autobots havent really blown up much except a gas station and a museum in Greece. And as regards the storyline...

Transformers: Prime writers

Why u no use Soundwave more

6. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

I agree. The Autobots saved the damn Earth from a freaking deity, and humanity repays them by whining about repainted Optimus'?!

And yes, more Soundwave. But I also want to see some kind of interaction between Dreadwing and Bumblebee. After all, Dreadwing lost his bro/half-his-spark to the yellow scout. It'd be interesting to see if Dreadwing will react to confronting his brother's killer.

7. Deltus

Deltus 異種

Yeah I wouldnt mind if Dreadwing goes all Arcee rage on him for one Episode just One episode. Because I cant help but feel if the writers do that theyll do the Arcee thing all over again.

8. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

I just thought of something funny. The Autobots and the Decepticons have teamed up to fight Airachnid's delightful pets. Dreadwing realises that little mr yellow is the mother f*cker who sent his bro on a one-way trip to Deathville. He gets p*ssy, declares Bumblebee a cowardly murderer and pulls out his gun. Everyone gasps.

And then, bam, he stops and puts his gun back, and says: "I'd love to kill you, but we have a job to do. Priorities."

Bee is shocked, but agrees. As Dreadwing wanders off, Bee promptly starts getting in Arcee's face. Hilarity ensues :D 

9. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

I think this episode would us allow to appreciate Fowler´s job a bit more. He may act like a jerk and complain a lot, but he has also covered the bot´s asses from his superiors, probably risking his own career.
    If Jack´s destiny is to become next Government´s liaison with the autobots (or even a Primeverse Captain Lennox), he could take a few lessons here.

10. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think it's pretty easy to see why the government would get pissed at Autobots.

They're fighting THEIR war on OUR planet, THEIR war just gave terrorists alien technology to use against anybody and as far as they know the only reason Decepticons are here is because Autobots are here. Those are all possibilities that people in charge have to take in mind, and even if we know better about Autobot intentions, hey, that is why Fowler is going there to defend isn't it?

Honestly I would fault the government more if they DIDN'T take a problem with aliens using our planet as boxing ring.

11. Deltus

Deltus 異種

If the episodes about Jack ima screw it and leave

12. DepthWave

DepthWave Decepticon Storm Trooper.

News Credits:
    Do they? It was said, that Megatron wants to enslave human race. Or did I misunderstand, and he just wants a functioning planet, without many workers?
    I wonder, who from robots was brought to the Earth by whom.

13. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Tecnically, we still have a planet thanks to them. And, since Unicron is the Earth´s core, we were involved in their affairs from the very beggining.

14. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    Technically it's sort of their planet (or um I guess burial ground) since the Earth is Unicron :lol  He's not just Earth's core.

15. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

I do see your point of view. I don't think I would be too crazy about giant aliens fighting their war on my planet either. But I was under the impression the Autobots only came to defend the humans from Megatron. They didn't want an innocent planet and race to suffer the same fate as theirs. If the humans are worried about throwing anyone off the planet it should be the ones trying to take it over, not the ones trying to defend it.

And earth is actually one of them. Unicron. So who's planet actually is it? Humans or Transformers? /ponders

Thank-you everyone for posting your points of view. I appreciate it. :)