1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I think it's episode 7 when Skyquake arrives and dies, we also see Starscream holding the energon he took from Megs chest. My real question is cause obviously people were shouting in the area and i havent heard what Screamer said when he removed Megs energeron and why was he hidding it behind his back when one of Soundwave's scouts went to scout Starscream?

2. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    I really don't understand a word you just said.

3. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Why was Starscream was hidding the energon he removed from Megs chest behind his back when he spotted one of Soundwave's scouts

4. Jive Guru

Jive Guru Professional Amateur

Actually it's episode 6 when all this happens, but no big deal there.

As far as why he was hiding the Dark Energon shard that he took out of Megatron, I believe he plans to use it's power for himself at some point in the future, but until then, he plans to keep it hidden from the other Decepticons.

As far as what he was saying at the time, he basically told Megatron to stay dead, because he wants to be leader, however when Soundwave's scout appeared he had to cover his tracks and pretend he really cared about Megatron, when he doesn't really want him back in control.

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Because he doesn't want anyone to know he has it. The Dark Energon is what kept Megatron alive, and what could probably bring him back. Starscream doesn't want that, so he hid it.

6. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

So basically this is the end of Megatron unless Soundwave finds out that Starscream is hidding the Dark Engergon and brings Megs back

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Not at all. He will be back most deffinately. They just need to keep him out of the picture for now.

8. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    It's building tension. Megatron's a big deal, one thing Animated demonstrated compared to what went before is the less Megatron takes to the battlefield, the more of a threat he can be. The writers want Megatron to be the most powerful villain, so to avoid villain decay, they're keeping him sidelined.

Plus you just know when he returns, he'll be incredibly awesome and dangerous.

9. Slain

Slain Decepticon

I think they wrote it up nicely during the -ation runs of IDW; when Megs and Prime are on the same world, it's a whole new ballgame :) 

Megs is just damn powerful. I mean, just look at Darkness Rising. In five episodes he animates an army of the living dead, and almost swarms the planet with another army of animated cybertronians. He's the guy with the knowledge, and the bad-ass plans formed from that knowledge... and the firepower to back it up.

I figure they'll save Megs as an ending to Season 1, and up the power level on Season 2 when Megs is back, ready and looses his bubblegum so he has no other choice than to kick aft.