Episode 60 "Thirst" Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by UltraAlanMagnus, Jun 7, 2013.

1. electronic456

electronic456 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Question: Was that pink round sphere behind Airachnid a moon at the end? o_O 

I wonder what it is.

2. PcPrime23

PcPrime23 501st Legion Trooper

News Credits:
    Cybertron's moon

3. Eye of Unicron

Eye of Unicron Active Member

I can't quite figure out how Soundwave could use Space Bridge technology that small to go so far. Wasn't it placed behind the moon?

4. ISleepNow

ISleepNow Detrimental Robot

I've considered what he's doing and I think what he's really doing is ground bridging to the space bridge in orbit and then space bridging from orbit to whatever remote location in quick succession. In this situation it's OK to operate the two bridges in proximity because he is intentionally crossing and linking them

5. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I finally watched the episode.

The ending scared me.

6. bacon4e

bacon4e Resident Cheesehead

Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait, soundwave talks when? I saw the episode twice and never heard him speak. What does he say?

7. aimop95

aimop95 Aimoperative

I'm glad you are finally leaving. OH WAIT...We'll probably see you post here when the next episode airs.

8. EnergonWaffles

EnergonWaffles Autobot's Head Chef Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    I wish Cylas had escaped from the ship after Airachnid drained the Synth-En from him. Then, with nowhere else to go or hide, he found his way to the Autobots and joined to fight against the Decepticons. All those months of never ending torture would have changed his attitude and perspective a bit.

9. ThatCrazyGuy

ThatCrazyGuy Well-Known Member

Damn, this was a great episode. SS/KO moments, zombies, her comeback, megs dissing screams, lol.

Last part made think of the vamps from Vampire hunter d going to the moon, heh.

10. ChromeBlade

ChromeBlade Well-Known Member

Uh, no chance.

11. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Can I just ask how Soundwave's trick is over used? He's done that exactly twice, the first time being when Arcee charged at him and he sent her to the arctic and now this time with Airrachnid and Insecticons charging at him.

The term "over used" is ironically over used. People think Unicron is over used and there's only been 3 different incarnations of him. There are even people who think Maximals vs. Predacons are over used and they've never even left the Beast Era. Predacons exist in every continuity in some form or another so technically they are over used but the Maximals are the group people complain about as being over used whenever anyone suggests using them again. Then there's the whole Autobots vs. Decepticons thing which is over used but no one complains about that, nope they'd rather complain that Maximals vs. Predacons is over used. Do people even know what the term "over used" means any more? People literally throw that term out there whenever they complain about anything they don't like but when it's something that actually makes sense to use it they don't.

How about the over used plot devices on this show? No? No one? OK then shut up about Soundwave opening portals on people.

12. Asher Tye

Asher Tye Cassetticon

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Pinterest:
    I like this part. :thumb sup:

I also liked Soundwave's use of the ground/space bridge, this time and on the other occasions he's used it (such as Project Predacon and Orion Pax). It says something about the character's ability and sense of timing that he can incorporate such an advanced machine into his ability to fight.

13. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko Some Internet Guy

Probably the first good episode in quite some time.

14. EnergonWaffles

EnergonWaffles Autobot's Head Chef Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Hence the reason the post started with "I wish" haha

15. Rumble518

Rumble518 Well-Known Member

Call me crazy, but I do love me some Airachnid!!!!

16. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What are the chances of us getting a new Airachnid toy--we did get Silas Breakdown, after all.

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but Hasbro's last attempt at Airachind was pretty piss poor, so much so that I want a decent figure darn it!

Airachnid with Necromorph mouth articulation would be interesting, but I'd even settle for a simple head.

17. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

I wasn't really counting the time with the bone because he wasn't just standing there about to be attacked like the other 2 times.

18. Meister5

Meister5 Lost Light-er

News Credits:
    I think if they were going to have Soundwave speak, having him do so after disposing of Airachnid and her minions would've been the perfect time. Technically, he wouldn't have broken his vow of silence since there was no one around to hear him. :tongue: 

19. Glass_of_water

Glass_of_water Well-Known Member

haha, he should have just playbacked the sound of an insecticon, that screamy thing they always do :D  ...and flailed his arms around then walked off haha

20. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Does anyone recall total number of relics?

When BD/Cylas smashed Airachnid's pod, the sword was there and something else was spinning, in the background next to empty containers.

The autobots have the apex armor and phase shifter. Do they have any other relic?