Episode 6 Masters & Students Discussion (spoiler alert)

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by janeDoe001, Feb 11, 2011.

1. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Sorry to keep banging the same beat here, but any chance of some very kind souls here (moderator or otherwise) screencapping this episode like they've done with the Darkness Rising episodes? (I lack the means and skill to do it myself...). I would be eternally grateful. :D 

Thanks.

2. Deceptijohn

Deceptijohn Metallikato Master

News Credits:
    Get VLC media player and you can screencap any video and it takes no more skill than clicking a menu and then the screenshot option. It's free and an awesome player.

3. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Oh, you fail to grasp my sheer ineptness at completing the simplest of technological functions. Let me put it his way: I suck. Seriously. With my luck, I'll end up blowing up my computer. Or at least get the CIA's attention in the process...

But I'll try it anyway. :) 

4. Deceptijohn

News Credits:
    It's so easy even a cave man could do it.

When you have the image paused that you want to capture, click on video in the toolbar and then on snapshot and BAM it dumps a .bmp into the "My pictures" folder in your documents. (C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\My Pictures). Then I usually convert it to jpeg with GIMP to reduce the filesize.

5. Infosaur

Infosaur Ancient Cybertronian

[​IMG]
    What him say?

6. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ugh for fuck sakes. hate this shit. bad ass con and then dead.

why did he have to scan an earth mode? megatron didnt.

why can the cons never catch a break why can they not just win for once!!!!!

7. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    One thing to consider is that "when" Megatron comes back, maybe he can use controlled Dark energon on Skyquake to bring him back, and reward him for his loyalty.

8. Deceptijohn

News Credits:
    I think that's an oxymoron when you're talking about using dark energon on a dead TF. At least from what we've seen so far you need to be alive when you get it in the spark chamber in order to have any control.

9. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's not so much an oxymoron if you consider that Megatron is more of an expert on the element and and Skyquake isn't quite confirmed dead, just really phoked up.

10. Deceptijohn

News Credits:
    From what we have seen. Megatron can manipulate his mindless zombies, but he can't make them NOT be mindless zombies. He was the only one still in full control of his faculties. The only reason I can see for that is he was also the only living TF to infect his spark chamber.

And also as far as we know the shard that Starscream has is the only remaining fragment of dark energon left in existence. I don't think he's gonna share with anyone willingly. :) 

11. EvaUnit-01

EvaUnit-01 Well-Known Member

I'd like to know where the hell Makeshift came from I mean Starscream, Soundwave, and Makeshift seem to be the only Decepticons that have their own CGI models while the rest are generic car or jet soldiers. Seeing Makeshift just randomly show up may have been a nod to G1 in the sense that like in MTMTE how Megatron has purple and yellow and green Starscream jets but they don't carry over to the regular series (must have died in Nemesis crash) or how Omega Supreme was just....there like hes been on Earth all of this time in his introduction episode. If the randomness was a nod to that aspect of G1 than I can forgive it, although I wish they could have played it up, like if one of the grunts said "Hey, where did this guy come from". Or Starscream could have just transwarped Makeshift to the base or whatever, I'd just would have liked to have found out more about this guy because his outline looked cool.

12. EvaUnit-01

EvaUnit-01 Well-Known Member

Whoops, I'm a dumbass. I accidentally posted my review for the wrong episode. Damn, well that's what I get for opening multiple episode forum discussions.