Episode 45 "The Human Factor" Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Starscream600, Sep 14, 2012.

1. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    I thought this was an awesome episode.

When Silas took out his own men, I was like d@mn, he's out cold....ruthless even.

Then when Megs informed him that his services were no longer needed, and turned him over to Knock Out to have his way with him, I giggled a lil'....I thought that was an awesome fit/end for a character such as Silas....I wish Megs was like that all the time.

2. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:

I said to myself, when he did that "And now who is gonna fix you, when you need repairs?"
    He does not even have the ability to get into his own body back, when his own body is healed enough.

3. SoundwaveFanboy

SoundwaveFanboy Decepticon

Soundwave getting out hacked by a kid are You Serious? :wtf: 

4. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

This shouldn't be a surprise. Raf also created the code that allowed the Autobots to peek in on the Decepticon's relic hunt (via the virus implanted into Laserbeak). Apparently Raf is an even better code writer at like 12 then the Autobots/Decepticons, who are living machines! Personally I take no umbrage with this because otherwise Raf has nothing to contribute other than hanging around. The fact that he's a code writing genius is simply his... thing.

Oh and I loved this episode! This and Bigger, Stronger, Faster are my two favorite from Seasons 1 and 2. That last scene where SLAS is getting whisked away for 'surgery'... pitch black comedy... and I loved it!

5. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Silas :" I am... one of them." Nope, dude. Your fragile, short-lifespan human body is/was inside Breakdown´s dead carcass. You are/were an abomination for both species´ standards, and unable to live with any of them.

6. Rodimus Primal

Rodimus Primal Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    This episode was pretty cool in that at least now Breakdown's remains are back in Decepticon hands.

Megatron REALLY sounded a LOT more like G1 in his reactions. Sounds like good ol' Frank is getting better at bringing some of the mannerisms back to Megs. The "Gah!" and "NOW!" really stand out to me.

I'm also glad Bulkhead and Smokescreen have gotten past their differences but I hope there still will be some "newbie" banter.

7. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    Best episode so far plus I got a chuckle out of it.

I don't know was scarier; Silas, Megatron, Knockout or... Raf's mum. All fear the wrath of a latino woman stereotype.

8. Megastar

Megastar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How is mom's anger over his failing grades a stereotype just because she latino?

9. The Deleter

The Deleter RUNAWAY.png

News Credits:
    Anyone else think that CyLAS won't get fully destroyed by knockout? Y'now, like how Megatron dragged Starscream to his apparent doom in "out of his head", yet turned out to be alive by the next episode?

10. Prowl 2009

Prowl 2009 A Decepticons Downfall

Another good episode. I feel the writer's though were done with MECH story wise and wanted to get rid of everyone once and for all.

However, I do agree with you, Deleter, I feel Sylas will probably escape and may kill Knockout in the process even.

11. The Deleter

The Deleter RUNAWAY.png

News Credits:
    But that's not possible, since Knockout will be returning in "Hard Knocks".

12. thatonefoo

thatonefoo Decepticon

Brilliant episode! for sure the best of the season :D  though i believe it would have worked better as a two-parter if not to see it all play out better.

Now if that is the end of Mech and Silas i'll be a little dissapointed but i do not think it's over.

Either Knockout can tap into breakdowns inner self and revive him somehow...or Silas can break out causing Megatron to be angry at knockout and sent him on a mission to hunt him down leading to a confrontation with starscream who convinces both cons to join him as their own new faction. ohkay i know not gonna happen but one can only hope right ? I'd hate to see all this potential go to waste.

Anyways..great episode, looking forward to seeing the upcoming episodes but I'm kind of sad the seasons coming to a close soon.

13. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

I thought the same thing that you did at first and the guard just let him. But when they showed the guard house smoking and all the destroyed stuff I got the impression they just didn't let him in. I think the guard took one look at Silas and said "You no come in here freak!" and the destruction began. I can't say if he was a wanted man, but I don't think he had any military connections anymore. Well, he certainly didn't after that. :lol 

But personally I'm going with Silas was the top dog of MECH and had no one above him. His actions single handedly destroyed MECH, at least as we know it. But I do think the ending was to abrupt and should have had at least two episodes dedicated to the end of MECH.

14. ryan.j

ryan.j Well-Known Member

By the way, i took Leyland Bishop to be an Aliens/Android reference?

A corruption of Weyland-Yutani, mixed with Bishop the Android, both from the Alien franchise?

15. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Perhaps. Though I wished his codename was Bishop rather than Silas.

16. Charade

Charade Well-Known Member

Again, has been said 100x by now...

Where is the body? :inquisiti 

Cardinal rule of "deaths" in this genre, people. :rolleyes2 

17. Charade

Charade Well-Known Member

That screencap is certified nightmare fuel. Awesome :D 

18. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

Now that is just full of win. :lolol 

19. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think he/she was referring to the fact that she was an angry mom ready to lay the beatdown because Raf was fooling around in his room. I'm not latino, so I can't place it first hand, but from what I understand, a latino or black (I understand in this case) mother is a demon when they're angry and you're fooling around lol. Better cover that butt, the belt's comin'. I did kind of laugh at it though, since she had the accent and used like 4 middle names (all pretty 'latino names for the sake of being latino names') on Raf.

20. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

Why did Silas go back to Megatron after his fight with Bulkhead? Clearly, Megatron didn't have any respect for him.