Episode 42 "Hurt" Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Stardust262, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Chaplain

Chaplain Well-Known Member

Because when someone has a different personal opinion or belief no matter how insignificant or radical it may be...They be Trolls
    Now people pretending to be as such to get a kick out of it or trying to inflame a topic and cause Chaos on the forum....

2. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    Generally, Geewunners, by the conventional definition, go around debating every single person who doesn't, um, worship G1. They are derogatorily called Geewunners becuase they go around trolling people.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I hope so, I'd love to see him build stuff that ends up blowing up in his face.

4. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Well-Known Member

What the??? Did you not understand anything I just said? Let me make this simple.

GeeWunner is an insult for people who troll the message boards so you're insulting yourself by calling yourself that.

5. WoundSave

WoundSave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    then he'd be like OMG MY FACE WTFBBQ IT HURTS LIKE HARDSHELL!

then shrug, wipe the back of his hand across his face and look ratchet

"i'm fine, doc."

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    :lolol 

Now that would be Prime Wheeljack acting a bit more old school without it being shoved down our throats.

7. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    i was just messing around i'm in a bored mood

8. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Seems like you did.

PrimesRule was agreeing that very few people like Prime Wheeljack because he implied "the majority who don't like him are GeeWunners who want Wheeljack to be like G1." Then you go on about how GeeWunners wouldn't like Prime Wheeljack. You're ranting about something he agrees with.

9. SaberPrime

Doesn't seem that way to me because that's not what he said.

There was no "majority" or "don't" in his post. He said that "The only people who like Prime Wheeljack are GeeWunners who are stuck in the 80's" which suggests that he thinks Prime Wheeljack is exactly like his G1 name sake or that he doesn't know what a GeeWunner really is. Prime Wheeljack does have some homage to G1, the ears are there even if they don't glow when he talks, the face plate is there even if it is retractable and his color scheme is the same. This is enough to make most fans happy but GeeWunners would nit pick about every little change rather than just being glad he isn't Armada Wheeljack. I'm ranting because he said something that makes no sense.

It's possible what you said is what he meant to say but not what he actually wrote. I didn't misunderstand because I read it exactly as he wrote it, which makes no sense.

10. Bountyan

News Credits:
    That's not what he "actually wrote" either...

11. SaberPrime

Actually it is... well sort of... it was in response to another post someone else wrote and I think you might be reading it out of context so to put some context back into this, here it is again with the post it was in response to.

12. Bountyan

News Credits:
    Yeah, I did it read it in context. And the context is telling me he's agreeing that not very many people like Wheeljack because there are GeeWunners who want him to be like the 80's.

But whatever, I'm not going to continue this discussion. If you want to believe he meant something that makes absolutely no sense, so be it.

13. SaberPrime

He did in fact say something that makes absolutely no sense. It may not be what he meant to say but it's what he actually said.

The first post was saying that only a few people actually like Prime Wheeljack.

The reply was "Yeah, GeeWunners once again wishing they were back in the 80's"

Basically saying that only GeeWunners like Prime Wheeljack which makes no sense.

Now if he meant to say something that would actually make sense then he should of said "no" to start out with making a counterpoint rather than agreeing with what was said and then stated that "it's mostly only GeeWunners that don't like him."

GeeWunners are actually a minority so the fact that he would be agreeing with the idea that few people like Prime Wheeljack makes it sound they're both talking about the same group even though the two ideas actually contradict each other.

14. soundwave142

soundwave142 Decepticon over-seer

News Credits:
    you people argue over stupid stuff, stay on topic dammit, we discuss " Hurt"

15. Girtherobot

Girtherobot Well-Known Member

What in the world happened to being on topic? Anyway I liked "Hurt" because it was nice to see Miko get some development and it looks like Bulkhead is going to be out of commission for a long time.

16. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope Bulkhead wakes up but with some sort of deformity that prevents him from becoming a field agent. Then as I stated before he goes Barbara Gordon and finds other talents and ways he can contribute.

That would be in a way a change in status quo that I would like. Other's would be Ratchet becoming a full time field agent. I think that would be interesting. I'd like something to shift the positions of the bots in the team. Maybe introduce a younger autobot that pushes Bumblebee from scout to teacher.

I'd really like some shakeups within the team right about now. Maybe another team joins the fray. Hence it puts Optimus into the position of military general and pushes Arcee or Ratchet into the role of field commander of their own teams.

Maybe give Jack, Miko and Raf some military training.

17. GuardianAngel87

GuardianAngel87 Well-Known Member

:lol 
    I really love your episode overviews. To me, they're basically the real highlight of all of the episode discussions. Anyway, back on topic. Even though, I'm really not a fan of Miko, I, too, have gained a bit of respect for her after this episode especially when she saved Wheeljack's life and the bit on where he made her an honorary Wrecker is very cute. :) 

18. GuardianAngel87

GuardianAngel87 Well-Known Member

Only Elita One and Arcee are pink. Chromia, Firestar, and Moonracer as well as a couple of others I might have missed out on are of different colors all together.

19. Hypershock

Hypershock Well-Known Member

Here's one thing i haven't seen discussed yet, with Bulkhead out of commission and a new autobot on the horizon, dyou think there'll be an updated title sequence?

20. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    There will never be a new title sequence. Ever.