Episode 33 Crossfire Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Oberoniss, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:

Jack isn't two years older than Miko. It states in TF wiki that Miko is 15 and Jack is 16. That's only a 1 year difference. It just makes the difference in their maturity more glaring, IMO. So I'm hoping Miko learns from her mistakes.

Jack Darby - Transformers Wiki

Miko Nakadai - Transformers Wiki

Back to the episode

When I was watching Megatron, it kind of reminded me of both Gurren Lagann and Evangelion. Megatron catches the insecticon's legs and kicks reminded me of when Unit 01 kicked Zeruel across the field. Then when Megatron was about to finish off the insecticon with his blade, I was reminded of Gurren Lagan, especially with the raised shoulder protrusions and movement. That felt great; I think the animators adapted some of styles of anime into the series, thus increasing the intensity of the battle.

Again, Megatron felt like a corrupted Spartacus. The way he acted reminded me of the Starz tv show, Spartacus Blood and Sand. His ferocity truly reminded me of the gladiator characters in the series.

It was cool action and I want more. I wonder how they'll top this.

2. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I didn't know I was taking it that far and if I really was I'm sorry. And I do know that she isn't real and just a fictional character and I didn't mean to come acrossas someone who think she's real. I never said it was the writers fault I only said it may be a mistake but I could be wrong.

I noticed and it was never my intention. I just wanted to defend her because she's one of my favourite TF characters out there and it seems I'm going overboard with it. I do accept people who don't like her's opinions it's just again I'm taking defending her too far. I'm sorry.

3. Kaijumaster

Kaijumaster 335

News Credits:
    Wait....So Breakdown chases Airachnid with his shoulder cannon firing...then when he gets "Trapped" he just leaves in sheated and gets chopped up? God I hate Airachnid

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    :lolol 

If only they could appear and not have to fight each other.

5. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Remember, he has issues with depth perception:p  Besides, he knew it was already over;) 

6. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Well-Known Member

I hope Breakdown gets two variants on his toys or at least an extra head accessory. I want one with an eye patch and one without. And I have ulterior customizing motives for wanting both head molds.

I'm going to create a Transformers version of Zaphod Beeblebrox. :) 

7. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Dude, this should be your sig. Seriously.

8. CelticMutt

CelticMutt Herald of Thundercracker

We'll probably have to wait for a 3rd party customizer for the eye patch, like with Wheeljack and the no face plate head.

9. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Well-Known Member

Why would anyone want a Wheeljack without a face plate? He looks so much better with it on. If the animation models didn't have such bland uninteresting faces then maybe. You can pretty much make his "face" by sanding down the mask and carving a mouth into the smooth surface you just created.

10. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I want Wheeljack without his mask. The scars on his face are awesome and something like a smirk or a scowl would give him much more personality than just a mask.

11. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Because without the faceplate, the characters can actually display personality. That's why through 90% of any given episode, characters like Wheeljack and Optimus will be without theirs.

Wheeljack looks boring with the faceplate, imo.