Episode 25 - One Shall Rise Part 2 Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Sol Fury, Oct 8, 2011.

1. ZeroEdge

ZeroEdge Geass'd

News Credits:
    I found that bit humorous, because what can someone like Miko honestly do to Megatron? If he can survive a space bridge explosion, he can probably survive MUCH much worse.

2. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Heh heh. Polygon Pictures outdid themselves. This had fantastic animation.

I could see the dust coming out from their movements, and the sorroundings breaking apart and crashing as they fought. The choreography was fast and beautiful. A truly awesome job.

I really liked the battle within the canyon and cliff as well as them facing off the giant Unicron.

And Megatron's power was emphasized in this episode. The entire autobot team could barely dent the giant golemn, but Megatron was able to fight several and dispose of two.

I wonder if Unicron's close awakening would have some effect on life on earth.

3. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    To be fair, I don't think we've really seen them face-to-face all that much.

It has it's own flare while still remaining sufficiently G1 in its core design.

4. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    :D 

Maybe Unicron can rotate his eye 360 degrees. Literally look inside his head.

5. Quantum25

Quantum25 Well-Known Member

I knew they were suppose to be in Unicron, it's the fact that his optic was facing inward that threw me off.
    And yes, that eye is just on whole nother level of creepy.

6. Ssargon

Ssargon He's... so... wolfy~

I like how [it so far seems] no matter what they do, they can't kill Unicron without killing Earth, so he can easily come back for a reprise in the grand finale of the show. It's good to know that bringing in the planet eater doesn't have to mean they just destroy him as the show is just getting started.

It does, however, make me wonder what they can do to top Unicron until his possible reawakening.

7. Flashdisk

News Credits:

I think the matrix looks different. Different from G1 and definitely different from the film.

8. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    Violen Jiger!

Cybertronian empire.

Adaptus

Mortilus

Great Old Ones!

9. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    As Meh as I thought the last episode was, I rather enjoyed this one.

Megatrons flight sequence against the Unicrons was very impressive on essentially every level.

The story, though predictable, was a fun ride all the same. The voice acting was much better this time around, save Miko, who was really overdoing it.

The only thing I didn't care much for was Miko and Raf's reaction to Megatron. What was Raf going to do? Break his foot trying to kick Megatron's toe? I was really hoping that Miko would only serve to amuse Megatron after her outburst, it seemed a fitting response from him.

Still, solid episode, fun ride, nice animation. Still hasn't won me over though.

10. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

Pretty good episode. It felt a bit weird as it had no beginning and no ending, as in it was part two of three. Nonetheless, it was still enjoyable.

I was a little disappointed when Megatron shot down that giant, miniature Unicron thingy. I thought Trypticon would shoot it down.

11. Vector Squidma

Vector Squidma Smalltime Casual

News Credits:
    Given that Unicron in Transformers Prime feels more like Yog-Sothoth than Galactus I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't have eyes everywhere.

Speaking of which, that last shot was perhaps the first time a Transformers series has legitimately managed to scare me. I think my reaction was a jump back in my chair followed by "OH FUCK".

12. Minnemagnus

Minnemagnus Armada Starscream!

I can't wait for part 3!

13. StarYoshi14

StarYoshi14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think we all learned one thing from this episode.

Megatron is a fucking boss.

14. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    Well that was a rewarding treat to enjoy. I had never been so stoked for it before.

It's amazing how far the animation has come since its first episode. Now it's got amazing quality with beautiful environments and cool characters to relate to. I'd say the expressions have become quite the enjoyment, especially with Optimus. Has anyone noticed just how much he smiles now? He should be dubbed Happymus Prime!

I think Megatron is certainly proving to be an interesting character. I'll never know why he wants to take over Earth, though I'm guessing its for its resources or something.

Damn! Did Bee just say: "For Raf"? That was so cute of him!

Holy shit! That freaky looking eye scared the crap out of me when it moved! O_O

I so can't wait for the final episode for the season! It's been one heck of a journey, but another begins on November 28th! >8D

15. UNI Prof

UNI Prof Well-Known Member

Any chance we hear "You've got the touch!" when the matrix opens?!? Please?!?

I mean, they're already inside Unicron, a la G1 movie. Finish it off correctly.

16. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    The only flaw of this episode is Miko the dumbass screaming, "You'll never forget my face! NEVAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" Ugh.

17. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    While not much really happened (and a LOT of exposition), I enjoyed this episode.

-Nice touch with the atmospheric perspective on the giant Unicron avatars, makes him look even bigger
    -Interested in seeing where Jack's new key story arc is heading
    -Megatron's lines are just awesome
    -Matrix of Leadership defeating Unicron, just like the movie but with some explanations this time around
    -Is there no loyal Decepticon?
    -Unicron's veins are oddly flat on the top, perfect for smaller beings to walk on
    -What's that green glow, is it his Spa-OH GOD IT'S AN EYE!

Thinking the same thing. Those games even had staring eyeballs in some of the crashed ships you go into.

18. nyerk

nyerk Well-Known Member

Yeah, like the Leviathans in Metroid Prime 3 especially. Just have to swap out the Phazon for Dark Energon!

19. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That was pretty dumb. I'm glad Megatron just stared at her with a "wut" face.

20. Starscreamer69

Starscreamer69 Well-Known Member

HAHA, I burst out laughing reading that, because that's pretty much exactly what I thought too!