Episode 24..Sorry, no new episode for you!

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by moreprimeland, Aug 26, 2011.

1. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    I wouldn't normally start a thread this early, but I would like to ask any of our Canadian members to double check what I was able to find on zap2it and looking at the Teletoon episode schedule for August 28th and Sept 4th.

August 28th is showing a NEW episode scheduled for TFP, but as usual, no episode title. YAY!!!
    Sept 4th is showing a REPEAT of Predatory scheduled for TFP.

So does this mean that eps 23 and 24 are just a 2 parter??? Not the 4 parter season finale we hoped for?? Or has some higher authority stopped airing TFP episodes in Canada??
    The TOON schedule did not go later for Sunday's than the 4th, so now the good news is the USA fans may get to catch up..but will there still be another break??

Would appreciate any info and of course...discussions!! :D 

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
  2. lordjimmybob

lordjimmybob Well-Known Member

I'll check.

Don't know. The schedule just says transformers prime on the 28th. Doesn't show anything for the 4th. This is Teletoons website. I'll check my TV guide thing. Be right back.

No discription for the 28th. We'll just have to wait and see.

3. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Thanks!! I was finally able to get the schedules to load and show the NEW eps, so I'm pretty sure my info is good, but would feel better about the doublechecks!! :thumb 

4. lordjimmybob

Were you able to confirm more than one new episode?

5. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    No, not more than one new one, on the 28th. I was just finally glad to get the new ep(s) to load for me at all, before they wouldn't, that's all I mean.

6. stufa1978

stufa1978 Well-Known Member

It seems that Tony Todd will assume the voice roll of a Decepticon named Dreadwing. I found this in transformers wiki.

Also according to this site, five episodes are filmed at a time. Hence the month long gaps between some episodes. It could also explain how some actors are absent for several episodes at a time.

Also delightfully, there are talks of a transformers prime cinematic movie. I'd imagine similar to the Clone Wars movies. But still I think these will please TF fans more than the recent MBay movies.

7. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    What's the best way to speculate this episode? I'd say it's going to end epically, but probably not as good as episode 23! XD

8. stufa1978

stufa1978 Well-Known Member

The factors for the end are Megs has Optimus pinned. The Volcano's going mad and something's in it linked with Unicron.

We know Optimus has his blade shard on stand by. He also has a habit of dying or being near death (hopefully TFPrime won't jump on that bandwagon though).
    Megatron is growing more purple by the day so it looks as though Galvatron's going to show up in the future.
    Perhaps Starscream will intervene?

9. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope it somehow manages to be better than Part 1, TFA had the bad habit of making Part 2 of finales that were less cool than Part 1.

.... A lot of shows do that actualy. Why can't the people that get paid to make shows get it right?!

10. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

This final battle reminds of the TF:TM movie battle where Optimus Prime went chaos on the Decepticon army just like when he entered Autobot City, and wehn straight for Megatron "Megatron must be stopped no matter the cost" And now he goes straight to Megatron with "Megatron must be destroyed" But then again Prime hesitated to finish off he arch rival when he had the chance just like when he hesitated before Hot Rod interfered.

11. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    I think rodimus comes down and tries to help optimus but it back fires and optimus dies.

12. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    This seems as good a place to ask as any.

Will the hurricane possibly interfere with either the airing or recording of this episode?

13. lordjimmybob

Shit! I didn't think about that... I'll go check when the hurricane is expected to hit Nova Scotia. I can't upload but I can tell you how undeniably awesome it will be.

EDIT: Tommorrow just says light showers for me. I hope God doesn't hate me enough to take away my power by 1:00. (That's when I'm able to watch Prime. Not 12:00)

14. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    My power will likely be out by then anyway. I'm just curious about whether I have Prime to look forward to when it comes back on.

15. lordjimmybob

Monday 4:30? Is that when Teletoon airs re runs of Prime's newest episode? You could watch it on Youtube first than in higher quality on Monday if you miss it tommorrow.

16. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard Sons of Unicron PTT

News Credits:
    Series ender>

Megatron: Unicrons blood doesn't just run through the planet...he IS the planet.

Which would explain the volcano.

Just crazy speculation, but hope I'm wrong as we'd never get to see Unicron in robot mode. Who wants a Transforming planet Earth toy?

17. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I think it's Unicron revival and the Auytobots and Decepticons have a temporrary truce or something.

18. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    I'm doubting it, as I could imagine this Megatron very willing to work alongside Unicron in order to destroy the Autobots for good.

Am I the only one who thinks that Starscream will swoop down on Megatron before the latter gets to slice off Prime's head?

19. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

I think the moment both Megatron and Starscream struck themselves with the dark energon, they literally sold their sparks to Unicron, thus opposing his will is impossible for them. Besides, Megatron seems to enjoy his conection with the Chaos Bringer.

20. Soundbytes

Soundbytes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would love to see that happen! Also I think, though he enjoys it now, Megatron will eventually despise being Unicron's slave as Megatron will eventually believe himself to be stronger than Unicron.