Episode 23 is titled....

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by spiritprime, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    23 episodes?! Why does it feel like it's going so slow and nothing has happened yet?

2. C Spray

C Spray ACTION FIGURE ADDICT!

I am old school..so if I don't see it on HD..It's not a huge deal. The YouTube uploads are fine and clear to me..and good enough. All I care about is watching it..not the format it's being watched on.

3. Sockie

Sockie Veteran

News Credits:
    It seems like less and less animated series are putting "Part so-and-so" in titles now. Not that I have any problems with that. :D 

4. C Spray

Not at all.

5. O.Supreme

O.Supreme Defender of the Ark

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^this 2nded. Sunday evenings for the past 3 weeks has been a nice youtube treat. We'll have Season 1 all done just before that last 6 episodes air on HUB in the U.S.

I've seen the end of at least 3 animated series where episodes have yet to air in the U.S. I always wanted to ask the people who make these shows with the advent of online streaming if they care or not because I rarely watch live "new" episodes anymore when some other country got them first.

6. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh but I do suggest you to if you ever get the chance to watch in HD! The visuals are just... wow in HD.

7. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

This battle reminds me of TF:TM battle when Prime went chaos on the Decepticon army when he entered Autobot City and went straight for Megatron by saying" Megatron must be stopped no matter the cost" and he did the same thing but this time in The Nemesis and went straight for Megatron by going chaos on the Decepticon army by saying something similar "Megatron must be destroyed" And then faced him and as usual when he had the advantage and the chance to finish him off he hesitated and letting Megatron get the upper hand just like in TF:TM when he had the chance to finish him off before Hot Rod interfered.

8. C Spray

Ill wait till I get a Blue Ray and then hopefully by then Prime will be out to get and Ill get my fix all in one sitting..lol I hope the show pics up a bit.

9. Shockblast2

Shockblast2 Banned

This show is way overhyped......it is a visual fail...

10. lordjimmybob

lordjimmybob Well-Known Member

Didn't look like hesitation to me. He pinned Megatron down and fully raised his blade then he immediately struck. It was drown out to add tension but that's it. Megatron only stopped him due to dark energon erupting from the volcano giving him unexpected power. If the timing of said eruption was off by a second Optimus would have finished Megatron. Atleast to me it looked like Optimus was 100% committed to end things right there.

11. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Wow. Yeah. Way to go with the provision of actual reasons for not liking it.

12. FMA1987

FMA1987 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow didnt expect so much bashing of this show. I think it is a great show i do hope it starts to pick up then just hey lets run around on single missions. I liked how GI Joe was done to be honest and loved how it was all tied in. Ill wait till it is in HD it looks way better on my flat screen. I hope it ends well leaving you on the edge of the seat kinda how the first couple of episodes

13. Shockblast2

Shockblast2 Banned

It is not worth it. This show will be cancelled by the end of the second season, tops.

14. lordjimmybob

I hope your wrong. I would love for this to last as long or even longer than G1. If you don't mind me asking; what series do you like? (Bay movies, G1, animated, comics or others?)

15. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    And if it doesn't? Will you grace us with the probably hilarious reasoning you've got for disliking the show? Considering it's the strongest rating show on The Hub right now I honestly don't see Hasbro giving it up, atleast not before a third season.

Seriously what you just said makes no sense at all. "Lol no im not gonna say why i dont like it because it'll be cancelled in two seasons"

16. ngnikolaos

ngnikolaos Well-Known Member

Bayformers are way overhyped.

17. Shockblast2

Shockblast2 Banned

I grew up with G1, and I liked the graphics and action of the TF movies. The writing sucked, but when the transformers were on screen it is great. I never could get into animated, but is ok. The comics are excellent as well. Just not a fan of Prime. I don't like the Beast Wars stuff either.

What about You?

The writing sucked and the movies could have been so much more than they were, but they are ok. If you can get past all the stuff mentioned in the bottom text of your post. :) 

18. Shockblast2

Shockblast2 Banned

No, I probably won't care by then. Hell, I barely care now.

19. lordjimmybob

I'm 17 so I grew up with Beast Wars. Absolutely loved it when I was younger so a while back I downloaded all the episodes. After that I tried Beast Machines and soon regretted it. Then War for Cybertron came out. Loved everything about it. Character designs, story and setting. Since it was based off of G1 I thought I should check it out. Couldn't get into it that much. But then Prime came out. Which landed me here. I'm a newer generation fan. As for the movies, their alright.

EDIT: I also watched Animated. Not too much of a fan. It certainly had some clever moments.

20. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Clearly you care enough to post. So come, then; share with us.