Episode 14 - Out of His Head - Discussion is GO!

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Xaddion, May 7, 2011.

1. Shockwaved

Shockwaved Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just had a thought.

Does Megatron now know where the Autobot base is?

2. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    He should.

Very meh on this episode. Mostly because I felt the pacing was off and that this 2 parter could've been done as a 1 parter or could've had a stronger story; it didn't feel worthy of being a 2 part story.

Not real pleased with Megatron "saving" Optimus to take out his vengence on Starscream.

3. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    Why should he? He only went inside it through the bridge. In the same way Makeshift didn't know till Miko told him, Megatron shouldnt know. Unless he gained access to BBs memories, but that doesnt seem to be the case to me.

4. Shockwaved

Shockwaved Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ah, good point.

5. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Ratchet is turning into Season 4 Rhinox. Just stays in the base. But Starscream was very good in this episode.

6. xion14

xion14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The first Voice we got to hear come out of Bumblebee was Megatron haha and so they drove all the way back with out a bridge at the end huh. Must of been days.

7. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    This episode basically means.... Don't fuck with Megatron, or bad shit will happen to you... ;) 

8. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

Or they contacted Fowler, Miko or Jack to bridge them back.

9. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Don't you mean Season 3 Rhinox? Because season 4 Rhinox (or Beast Machines) was scary.

Yeah, Screamer nearly did the smartest thing any decepticon could've done. Poor Screamer...

jD001

10. Vector Squidma

Vector Squidma Smalltime Casual

News Credits:
    Just a thought about the next episode preview. It seems like everyone is assuming that Starscream gets stabbed with dark energon as punishment. Well from what I saw that preview looked a lot like the scene in Darkness Rising where Megatron raises the army of zombies, and since the next episode is supposed to involve an alternate dimension, maybe they're in an alternate dimension in which Starscream and Megatron have switched roles. Just a thought.

11. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    Great episode! Good to see ratchet get out and about!

12. kylash327

kylash327 ThePlasticGeek

News Credits:
    Ratchet was the star of this episode, so many good lines.

13. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Should not. Never got the coordinates to it and never walked around the base.

And what do you mean not pleased? It's completely in character, he's damned angry at Starscream to wait for him to do it AND from last episode we know we would accept nothing but him killing Optimus himself, that combined with Starscream's being on his direct punishment list... yeah.

14. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    1.) Glad to see Ratchet follow up on his medical duties. More specifically, the infected area on Optimus’ face. Rather than just a “How are you feeling?”, it provides some connective beats, as it were.
    2.) Tee hee... Autobots shootin’ some hoops.
    3.) Megatron sees Starscream’s evil grin... “Welp, nothing suspicious about that.”
    4.) I love this Starscream. Blum’s voice, the animation. Purely fangasmic.
    5.) Why did I know Ratchet was going to say “I needed THAT!”?
    6.) :lol  at Ratchet’s reaction to Raf’s family.
    7.) Maybe Ratchet wouldn’t have gone so easily if he had more experience in battle. ;) 
    8.) Whoa. Starscream went all Hannibal Smith on us there. “I love it when a plan comes together!”
    9.) Yeah for Breakdown appearing. I like him, and it’s a shame he’s appeared so briefly so far. I love his dive off of the Nemesis. I was expecting a “paratrooper Prime” moment, but then he went all Ben Grimm/The Thing and just bellyflopped on the ice. Why? Because he motherf****ing can.
    10.) Gosh. I want a Breakdown and Ratchet toy NOW.
    11.) I’d be in more pain than that if a 20 foot robot backhanded me across the room.
    12.) Now that is a perfect Megatron shot: A looming Megatron shadow cast over a couple of retreating Autobots with the fear of Primus in their optics. The only sound being the mechanical whirs and clicks of Megatron’s encroaching footsteps. And then the slow pan up to reveal him in all of his glory. :D 
    13.) YAY for Optimus’ physics-defying jump. That was awesome. And his driving charge towards Starscream and Knockout. That’s something I’d like to see more of in the movies: Optimus Prime charging through Decepticons whilst in truck mode.
    14.) “What good is a second-in-command if he fails to watch the rear?!” Oh, I’m pretty sure Knockout watches the rear, if you catch my drift. ;)  Kidding. I love Knockout.
    15.) :lol  at that poor Eradicon.
    16.) Was I the only one who got goosebumps when Optimus was driving through the fire stream, and shouting (in what sounded like a really angry and painful way) and then the epic leap into the air? :bay 
    17.) Oh, Starscream’s gonna get the biggest beatdown of his 25+ year career... I love how Megatron just grabbed onto Starscream wings so that he couldn’t fly away. “Where’s ma money?!?”
    18.) The sick part of my mind pictured what Megatron was going to do to Starscream. Beating him, dragging him against his will into the dark hallways of the Nemesis...and it was [I[not[/I] pretty...
    19.) Regarding the preview clip for the next episode...do you reckon that Starsceam looks like “that” because of the beatdown from Megatron, or perhaps from too much Dark Energon (a la Terrorsaur in Beast Wars)? And was that a white Autobot behind Prime and Bulkhead when Starscream fires at them? It didn’t look like Ratchet, so maybe Wheeljack?

Overall, an awesome episode, as usual.

15. frost_fenix

frost_fenix Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hmm. After rewatching the preview, I'm pretty sure it's Ratchet.

16. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

Rather enjoyed the episode, good pacing with the Prime heal so that we could continue the story. Also loved the return to the Arctic, the lighting really highlighted the amount of texturing work that the studio puts into the models. I absolutely am considering a Blu-Ray player in anticipation of the home release of Prime.

Starscream had the best soliloquy in this episode. I really hope the Steve Blum naysayers can appreciate how great he is as Screamer. And towards the end I really wanted to see where Megs was taking him and going to do, luckily we got a glimpse but its not enought! lol

17. SmokescreenWRX

SmokescreenWRX Dude. Wait, what?

I wasn't sure what to make of the series when it first started.
    After this 2-parter, I'm all in.

Give. Me. Toys. NOW.

18. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    this episode = :bay  :bay  :bay 

19. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    Starscream is in deep, deep, DEEP, shit. Seriously, even Animated Megatron just had the decency to kill him on the spot but Prime Megatron sounds as if he's going to torture him in every possible way before killing him.

Also, is anyone else hearing Frank Welker's 'Krulos' voice from Dino-Riders when Megatron gets a bit excited?

20. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    I dunno, there's a strange but understandable logic at play:

Melting the ice instead of drilling offers fewer risks to the Energon deposit, it has that bombastic quality Starscream seems to enjoy and he gets to spite the humans a little.

Pragmatism, theatricality and villainy all at once.

Seems perfectly reasonable to me.