Episode 14 - Out of His Head - Discussion is GO!

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Xaddion, May 7, 2011.

1. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    The ending felt kinda....blunt. Like it was cut off or something.

2. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm thinking that Starscream's going to be taking up the Autobots' attention and keeping them from going to help the kids who are stuck dealing with Skyquake.

Fantastic episode. Glad to see Megatron back in action. :D 

3. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    Like maybe Megs gives him a second chance and he's lying about the DE?

But I kinda hope that's not the case. I want a ruthless Animated style Megatron.

4. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    I LOVED THIS EPISODE!! :thumb  :thumb 

Really thought Optimus was a goner there for a click or two.. :eek:  When he and Starscream literally blew up the ship..well wrecked it anyway :) 
    Megs saved Optimus from Scream at the last second too..just tells ya he was more angry with Starscream than Prime at that moment :mad  (Although he should know by now, Screamer is a little back stabber :lol )
    Poor Screamer, his ass is grass and Megs is the lawnmower. :lol 

Next week's preview seems to be different than what we thought, more of a continuation of Starcream's anger and desire to kill Optimus retake the Decepticon throne. Looks like another awesome episode.
    Wonder if that's right tho?..it was supposed to be about the kids and Skyquake..maybe it's a double storyline, Starscream's and Skyquake's.
    No matter what the episode is about, I'll be there :popcorn 

Last edited: May 7, 2011
  5. T.F. Allen

T.F. Allen Better known everywhere else as Theatre Josh

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    You are WRONG, sir. So awesomely and rejoicably WRONG.

Best line ever: "You are healed?! ...IT'S A MIRACLE!!!"

"Get used to disappointment."

You may have to wait only a few hours... *coughdarkprimecough*

Interestingly enough, I saw no Prime-shaped impression when he DID fall off the Nemesis.

About 2 hours + encoding time + 45 minutes + uploading time

I intend to instantly put up Darkprime's free HD download. Watch for uploads by "Kremzeek217".

I think he stole the Dark Energon.

Yes, it was missing the scene where Megatron transformed into his secret cannon mode and reduced Starscream to black-and-white dust.

6. Shockwaved

Shockwaved Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cool. Just subscribed to your channel.

7. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    And Prime's Megatron has made his first mistake since coming back online: Letting Starscream live. But judging by next week's episode trailer, it looks like Starscream may go crazy with Dark Energon and end up killing himself.

8. T.F. Allen

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    It looked to me like we didn't get to see what happened yet. I think Megatron WILL try to kill Starscream, and Starscream will somehow manage to get away with some Dark Energon.

9. Sideways77

News Credits:
    I agree. WAY better than the Animated Megatron rising. Though, it lacks Megs brutaly killing Starscream.

10. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:

Yep, I agree, Starscream has DE (from Megs chest) & will be desperate to take control and probably will infuse Dark Energon into himself believing it will give him the Ultimate Power to defeat Prime and Megatron. :eek: 
    He'll be crazy of course, but thinking it will be his only chance to be the Winner Take All!!

Last edited: May 7, 2011
  11. Sideways77

News Credits:
    But remember. Screamer still has the shard he ripped out of Megs's chest.

So he doesn't need to steal anything.

12. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Great episode. I liked how Megs was so pissed at Starscream he completely ignored the Autobots. And it looks like Knockout's career as second in command was short lived, unless Megatron approves of it. :D  Can't wait for next week's episode.

13. Epsilon

Epsilon Autobot Archivist

waiting for the episode to hit youtube...waiting for the episode to hit youtube....waiting for the episode to hit youtube

Primus, the wait is killing me!!!!!!

14. Faded-Myth

Faded-Myth Oddbot

Oh, and I loved the poor Vehicon getting kicked off the lens by Starscream. That was hilarious.

15. T.F. Allen

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    waiting for darkprime to get home from dinner and encode ep... waiting for darkprime to get home from dinner and encode ep... waiting for darkprime to get home from dinner and encode ep...

That's the one I'm talking about. 'Tis stolen, no?

16. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Would've been funnier if he was booted off the ship entirely.

17. Epsilon

Epsilon Autobot Archivist

awh man how could I have forgotten about darkprime's hd versions!!! I stand corrected:

waiting for darkprime to encode ep...waiting for darkprime to encode ep...waiting for darkprime to encode ep....

18. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    GREAT episode. Possibly surpassing Megatron Rising in my book.

*Optimus following the light? Looked like a drug test to me. XD
    *Starscream was SO flamboyant and prancy around Megatron's body. :lolol  And his face the whole time, and when Knock Out said he'd be commander under Starscream was HILARIOUS.
    *Hmm. Something stirred in Ratchet, I can tell, when Raf went on about how he and Bee listen and understand each other.
    *Good to see Fowler again, and I loved Optimus' face when Fowler said the damage melting the glacier would cause.
    *Ratchet is thrown like a doll around by Bee. Ugh.
    *I liked seeing all the flashbacks - this felt like a season finale, reconnecting the events of the series thus far. Also because the entire cast was present.
    *First mention of family for the kids besides Jack's mom's cameo. Raf has a big family. No wonder we saw him on his own way back in DR Part 1. Hmm.
    *The fight of Bulkhead and Arcee Vs Breakdown was lacking, but I loved how Breakdown evoked Animated Blitzwing back in "Sari, No Ones Home" and Lugnut in "Threes a Crowd" with their death from above drops.
    *I was very "Oh Shit" Megatron's return, even though the Hub spoiled it with their first ad.
    *Ratchet not bothering to help fend off the Eradicons with Bee makes me wonder if Ratchet really had no guns. We've only ever seen him do anything with blades. And his catchphrase returns.
    *I loved Starscream nearly yanking Knock Outs head off and then kicking an Eradicon off the death laser.
    *Optimus is once again the "holy savior" when he very badassedly runs THROUGH the death laser itself and ROARS, making Breakdown, Bulkhead, and Arcee go flying... And a pissed Starscream try to nosedive Optimus. You're bonkers if you REALLY thought Optimus was a goner here. Not only is Optimus the main character, but Megatron made it clear he was going for Starscream.
    *Speaking of husband and wife, I loved Megatron's abuse of Starscream. Keep screaming like a girl and making me laugh, Starscream. Megatron ain't even started...
    *The moment between Raf and Bee touched me. :) 
    *I wanted to see one last peek of the Cons with Megatron back in charge. Where was his watchdog Soundwave?
    *Starscream uses the Dark Energon on himself? Interesting. And he sounds VERY pissed.

Great episode, the whole cast was here, minus Soundwave, but it was great.

19. Stryker055

Stryker055 Trying my best here!

Ebay:
    I was sad that Soundwave didn't make an appearance. Guess he spent the whole episode crying over Megatron's apparent death.

Anyway, great episode. I absolutely loved the scene with Starscream talking to Megatron's corpse; great voice acting by Steve Blum, and the animation was just fantastic. His facial expressions were hilarious at times. I was a bit disappointed that Megatron didn't go all Animated Megs and just shoot Starscream in the face, but I'll wait and see how this pans out. Next episode looked like a Dark Energon-ified Screamer... hm...

Also, Raf finally gets fleshed out just a bit. He's part of a large family, and is always ignored by them, so he talks to Bumblebee all the time because he listens. I'm thinking there will be some sort of Big Reveal as to why he can understand 'Bee, though I hope it doesn't end up to be Sari Sumdac all over again (unless they do it well and much differently).

Prime has yet to disappoint.

20. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    It was great I saw it at my grandma's house.