Epic Multiplayer Stories

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by AutobotSkids, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Leadfoot

Leadfoot The Strongest.

Every now and then when I twitch off a headshot in a fraction of a second, it always feels epic. Similar feeling when you engage someone too early, and end up circling each other until someone dies - that someone not being me.

But the one epic story I have is the first five kill streak I got (and the only one so far). I decided to listen to "The Touch" loudly while playing. Everything I did was amped up and sped up. I drove to the edge of a frakas and transformed, taking out a soldier with the ion blaster at medium range. Then I transformed again and fired two missile shots into the crowd of enemies, taking one of them down with a headshot, then boosting straight ahead I hit the ram button and took down two scientists with it - the second as I was transforming back into robot mode but still with that boost effect on my shoulder. Then a soldier started whirlwind and I gunned him down while walking backwards.

I was on my last bar of health from all the fire I was taking, and moments later someone sniped me.

2. Thundercrackah

Thundercrackah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I dunno about epic action but I've had some epic laughs.

Went into an escalation match which was at level 14, chose Jetfire flew up to the broken train to have a look around and survey everything.

Big mistake. Little northern (UK) kid was already up there as Air Raid, suddenly starts screaming that I am stealing his kills... yes, stealing kills in a co-op gametype about survival.

Then come the usual insults about doing unspeakable things to my family, his two little buddies join in as well. :lol 

Decided to troll them and waited a few more waves until they finally got knocked down, left them to die and then quit.

Got a nice post match hack threat too! :lol 

Ahh Xbox Live, don't ever change.

3. optimus124

optimus124 PSN ID - OPTIMUS124

Ebay:
    This is gonna be a sure fire plat. Got all the trophies except the Hidden symbols and the Class level ones.

Had 2 EPIC multiplayer things happen last night.

Conquest Mode in Molten

On the way to capture post B. Realized that when I got there it was defended by 1 Scouts, a Soldier, and 2 scientist. War Cry'ed and I sent 3 fusion blast in (1 for the turret, 1 for the leader and on for the scout/ scientist.) Turret was gone, soldier moved so it just sent so splash damage around the way, the third blast was a headshot on the scout. I was at the post now, the soldier started up whirlwind, but I used the disruptor wave to cancel out the move to transform lock him in tank mode, KO'ed him. All that was left were the scientist. I Donkey Konged 1, the other transformed and hauled tail, pulled out my Ion Blaster for the final shot.

WE'VE CAPTURED B!!!

The other was an escalation match. All of us went down except for the Optimus_Kimchee who was Arcee. This was about mid wave 18. He completed the wave solo. That was too good to see the NPCs wonder where he went the whole time. This guy was moving like a spider monkey

I love this game. People send me IMs saying Street Fighter misses me now :lol 

4. Matt_M

Matt_M Snarkabot

News Credits:
    I was playing Scout class, picked up a chain gun from a soldier corpse. Decloaked behind a group of 3, triple kill. A fourth came to the rescue, but I had moved out of the vicinity, then swooped back in with car-guns blazing.

Then I had to haul ass because the three I killed were coming back to get me. That was actually my favorite part- the escape. Eventually cut a few corners, activated Cloak, and lost them :) 

I had a 19/2 match one round, but other than being a Leader class I don't remember much else about it.

5. shadowsfm

shadowsfm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i was just in a receiving end of an epic match. it want fun at all. the other side had all primes. they are so good i couldn't even capture a node. i had a 15 second life span. one notable strategy a flier uses is drain and hover so i cant reach him. second match some how they all are on the same team again. im like, screw this i quit

6. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Ahh, the children... Wonderful to play with, when they aren't threatening your family or saying they'll hack your account. :lol 

7. boxerperson

boxerperson a ringer...

I think my craziest moment was when I activated the ram ability and went over a jump in one of the maps. I wasn't trying to kill anything, just using the extra speed ram gives you to jump my truck super far to escape because I was at 1 bar of life, but an enemy scientist flew in front of me right in the middle of the jump and was instantly killed. It stopped my jump and I fell outta the air, but his jet form just exploded the second I hit it. I just sat there like....did that just happen? Yeah, that just happened.

8. Ratchet2007

Ratchet2007 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Was playing as a Scout in Conquest in Seed Of Corruption and I just kept hanging about A and getting kills. Ended up with a 12 kill streak, it was soo funny, these Soldiers and Leaders kept coming after me but I used Cloak to run away and melee them and shoot them and they went down :lol 

9. Chalice

Chalice ليس هناك ما هو صحيح، فكل

News Credits:
    I just had a great Conquest match. We were playing in Complex and for whatevere reason *everyone* went after node A. My autobot team eventually took it and I decided I was damn well never giving it up. As a scientist I fended off repeated multiprong attacks, by myself most often, and held it for all but about two minutes of the match. Low XP round, but very exhilerating.

10. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

You know that really is illegal right?
    I had a friend, he got a message after playing call of duty with a photo in it. The photo had a fellow pointing a gun at the screen, the message said he was going to kill my friend and his family. So we called the cops, they came over and reviewed the message and the photo.

They then contacted Microsoft with the guy's gamertag, Microsoft traced it back to him and got his address. About an hour later the guy was in custody.

11. Demonicon

Demonicon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Apparently I ruled this guy so much today that he thought I was cheating, as I got a message from him saying 'reported 4 modding'. Made me smile. :D 

12. shadowsfm

shadowsfm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    holy crap! just now a solder jumped on top of my tank shooting me with his scrapmaker! i couldnt transform with him on top so i died. ha ha

13. crazycj123456

crazycj123456 The crazy Decepticon!

i got one of those from a guy that i slayed like 30 times he was the only guy i was killing in a match... the weird part was that he was modding cuz he was an autobot-colored decepticon! he was a scout a red barricade AND HE ACCUSED ME OF MODDING!

14. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

That's not a mod, simply a matchmaking glitch.

15. Glass_of_water

Glass_of_water Well-Known Member

was playing a conquest match as a soldier and accidently pressed my whirlwind button as i entered the match i thought "aww what a waste" as i was running fowards, next thing i know a jet transforms right into me and gets killed by it, the host promtly left the game... guess he was that jet, oops.
    i also got a triple kill on team death match as a scientist by knocking 3 guys off the edge using the shockwave ability. that made me laugh cause i was only trying to kill one of them :dunce .

16. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    id prob have to say ether on fri or sat night joing a game late my team was down already ended up going down like 379 - 140 somthing came back and won it on 4 consecutive node holds.... best comback win ive been a part of lol

could also say go 45 -11 with 180 somthing in points and still losing a match epic in its own right i guess lol i love those games you do so good to help the team out and still cant manage to win lol

17. Nightmare966

Nightmare966 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Today, when in Conmquest, I've done a Scinetist 7 killstreak. God, I felt so realized... :'D

18. Leadfoot

Leadfoot The Strongest.

That is epically hilarious.

19. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

New Epic moment : I was using my custom Scout named Skids (after me!) and I was able to take out seven guys in a row for the first time! Orbital Beacon 2.0 was really cool!

20. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    Just got done playing Conquest, last round the Autobots were down by at least 230 points, we managed to halt the Decepticon's flow of points, held them off and won the match.