Epic Multiplayer Stories

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by AutobotSkids, Jul 4, 2010.

1. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Surely by now we've all had an epic moment playing this game. This enemy player and I were in both in Tank mode, and I was chasing him across the battlefield shooting at 'im.

I got him. It felt GREAT. :D  I don't know about car chases, but Tank Chases RULE!

2. JacobPGalvatron

JacobPGalvatron Storm Trooper #1

One time, I came into a losing game, and just decimated the other team, and brought mine to victory.

3. bariprime

bariprime Elite Guard Commander

News Credits:
    I was playing as a Solider and it was Conquest. I was the only one who was capturing the node and suddenly a lot of guys came out of nowhere and I did Whirlwind (Im not sure about the name but it is the ability whihch makes you spin your melee weapon non stop). All of them were dead :) 

4. Zeta Otaku

Zeta Otaku Who ya gonna call? TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Playing Conquest on... crap, can't remember the level, but the level is mostly catwalks, a bunch of pipes in the middle and the two spawn points have ramps on the second floor. Anyway, my team isn't doing jack, mostly chasing down enemies as if it were team deathmatch, the other team is DECIMATING us in points. I'm a scientist with my disguise ability at point B trying to capture it. the ENTIRE other team comes rolling in (3 bunny hopping leaders and two scouts), stopping my progress JUST as it's about to cap for my team. Apparently, they don't notice I'm the 6th Decepticon that doesn't belong and are bunny hopping waiting for I guess the scout they think is there to decloak. I join in and in mid-hop I get off a lucky shockwave sending all 5 of the other team over the edge into the pit below.

We still lost horribly (400 to 38), but that was my most epic moment ever :) 

5. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

I don't think I'm quite remembering it accurately but one time I was a cloaked scout and was wandering around the battle field when I noticed that I walked past a cloaked enemy scout. I promptly slammed on the melee button only he must've noticed me as well as we suddenly meleed each other to death in one go.

6. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

Once there was a group of Autobots sitting there, a Scientist, Scout and Soldier.
    The Scientist was healing the other two, I came in cloaked as my Scout.
    I marked the Soldier, came out of cloak, melee killed the Scientist, shot the Soldier in the
    face with my Energon pistol then wiped out the scout.

I got over 1,000 points for all the bonuses.
    Melee kill, Mark Target, Surprise, Headshot, Triple kill etc.

7. Hate-triot

Hate-triot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just encountered my first major glitch but also my most awesome game ever.
    I was playing Power Struggle (or that one with the three control points) with my friend and we soon realized we were not on the Autbot or Decepticon team, but instead we were on a third team.

Our skins were the Autobots but everyone was showing up as an enemy, even my friend. However we could grab control points together and it would appear with a Decepticon symbol. Also the game counter was screwing up as well. It would fluctuate between a really low number and a really high number.

I figured we were playing as Heralds of Galactus and had to scrap Autobots and Decepticons equally. Made for a very fun match with our small team of two (with friendly fire on) against ten people.

8. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    I wouldn't say they were so much "moments" as "matches", but I've got two:

-During one Conquest match, everyone on my team of Decepticons was colored teal and purple. The Lugnut brigade!

-During another Conquest match, we literally kept the other team from scoring a single point. It certainly wasn't because of my efforts because I died all the time-- and it wasn't for lack of trying on the other side-- but we always managed to fend off their attempts to capture nodes every single time.

9. Airspeed

Airspeed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had one epic Team deathmatch as a scout,I was my Blue and green Bumblebee,i think it was 4 on 4,At the start of the match i go straight to cloak switch to vehicle mode and beeline it to the other side of the map.
    I get there and all 4 of the opposing team are there ,2 scouts ,1 leader ,1 soldier.I wasnt sure how to handle them all,so i went for the leader first Get behind him melee him decloak Unload the scatter blaster on him and he goes down,dash out of the way of the soldier,melee kill 1 of the scouts,switch to vehicle mode and gun down the other.
    Then i am like i cant take on this soldier alone when all of a sudden the rest of my team arrive to save the day.

10. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was flying around as a scientist and got a lovely pot shot in on a distant soldier.

11. Transquito

Transquito Reach For The Light TFW2005 Supporter

I call that "Lolstorm" my friend ;) 

12. SavageGrimlock

SavageGrimlock Member

Playing as leader, hear "The Decepticons are taking point A!"
    Turn around, transform to truck and start blasting rockets as I'm heading towards the point. Once I was closer I hit the ram and plow through a cloaked scout, a scientist, and hit a soldier (soldier survived). Transform back, drop thermo mine, turn on warcry, and start blasting the soldier and leader still on the point with the fusion cannon. Soldier starts to whirlwind, but I disruptor him, then tear him apart with my axe. Then the enemy leader and I have a strafing fusion cannon duel. Eventually I kill him. Then I hear my thermo mine lock on to something, so I shoot in its direction with my fusion cannon and score a hit, the mine finishes whoever it was off. And then I got sniped in the head. Aparently that first scout decided "No P.O.K.E. for you."

13. koh4711

koh4711 King of Hearts

Ebay:
    This happened to me earlier... went in with a friend to a pre-existing game, and both Autobot and Decepticon were showing up red, and no matter who killed who, it all adding up for the Autobot side, with the number changing rapidly, jumping up and down. Weird.

I think my favorite moment so far was seeing a teammate pinned down by an enemy soldier while I was cloaked. I was able to sneak up behind him and take him out. Little thing, but still really fun.

Another one was earlier tonight, when we had an epic kill chain. Our team got a kill, then theirs, then our, then theirs, then ours, then theirs. It was a really clustermess... reminded me of a pro wrestling match where everyone gets their finishing moves in during the last minute.

14. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yeah I was wondering what was going on a few times on conquest i've seen neutral players who could also capture points and make then neutral again.

15. Prime327

Prime327 Banned

played a game of conquest against a team that only used scientist, it was very annoying because they kept staying in a group of three and flying to point to point and capturing, very hard to combat that when they have 2 sentries shooting at you and they have aura grenades. so what I basically did waas wait at one point and whirlwinded their ass when they showed up again, my team lost but it was good handing their ass to them.

16. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got my first 7 kill run today and got the Omega Missile. Excited, I decided to test it against the nearest wall, I blew myself up.

It was an epic day.

17. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Everytime I melee kill a cloaked Scout hoping to score an easy backstab. I can see the shimmer, you are not undetectable.

I also joined a game that was lagging pretty badly, but stuck through and managed to go about 28-1. Laggy Scientist after Laggy Scientist throwing themselves into the barrel of my shotgun. Oh boy, that sure doesnt look like Air Raid :lol 

18. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The first time I got P.O.K.E. 2.0 was amazing. Pretty sure I got around five kills with it.

19. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well this one time at band camp...

20. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    Dude, I did the exact same thing. :lol