entITy collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by entITy, Mar 1, 2012.

1. entITy

entITy G 1

entITy collection

Out of the 120 threads per people, you guys here and seibetron.com too have THEE best collections (and best pictures of them online) in world.

I have 100 g1 characters and spent a lot of money, but might sell them because you guys have the boxes, all accessories, great shelves, glass displays, way better collections I could never have, etc. My collection is crap compared to you guys LOL.

I will never have the great collections you guys have so I might post my g1 guys on ebay.

Ok here are 3 better pictures, I will upload 3 more next month with guys in my other bin.

Need your help, who is red lambo guy next to my jetfire, "turbo" ?

I have "leader-1" gobot on my metroplex heli pad, but who are 2 post g1 decepticons I have arrows to ?

And, is predacon missing horns on animal head, what predacon is that LOL ?

Everything I buy is in bins, so some guys I have no idea who is who.

Picture # 1

[​IMG]

Picture # 2

[​IMG]

Picture # 3

[​IMG]

Picture # 4

[​IMG]

Picture # 5

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2012
  2. entITy

entITy G 1

I have many rare tftm and g1 hasbro shirts I'm selling too :

[​IMG]

3. cheetor25

cheetor25 Member

don't sell them, just cause your collection isn't as big as some other collectors doesn't mean you have to stop. just buy pieces when ya can, that's what I do

4. entITy

entITy G 1

Thanks cheetor

5. tusko

tusko Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Flickr:
    Its not a race, if your collection makes you happy, you don't have to leave or get rid of it.

I love the nostalgia behind my collection, my childhood toys. On this forum they would be considered Junkers!! You have a lot of really nice figures in that pic. I don't have any of them. Remember the casual fan will not be as vocal on these boards as the rabidly obsessed!

Enjoy, have fun and thank you for sharing! That's what the forum is all about.

6. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Not trying to be a dick here, but AVG just blocked whatever the fuck a "Blackhole Exploit Kit" is from where the image is linked from, so yeah. Might wanna change where those images are being hosted from, as chances are others will be getting it too.

7. entITy

entITy G 1

I hosted the 2 pictures from :

Upload Pic - Free Picture Hosting @ UploadPic - uploadpic.org

They are old pictures I framed together anyway, some I posted individual here at 1000x1000 I will upload all my tf I still have on a wooden table soon and take a new picture. I won't upload any picture without a "entITy" piece of paper in it showing they are truly mine. Maybe in 2 months I will upload better pictures here however my camera is only 8 megapixels, that is ancient tech now, 8 megapixels ?

Thank you tusko. I'm just sour I don't have the boxes to my guys, and most here have original 1984 sealed in box and Omega Supreme in box mint but my omega is mint but has some pieces missing and no box and, and my collection really looks like crap to the other 120 threads here.

I will post a new picture tonight, what site should I host it from so you guys can see it?

8. tusko

tusko Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Flickr:
    I like photobucket.

I too purged all my G1 packaging at one point. But really its saved me SO MUCH SPACE! So don't sweat the small stuff. You can still enjoy the toys!

Enjoy what you have!! Looking forward your pictures. I've really gotten into the photography aspect of documenting "the collection". I find it quite fun to snap a good picture, and an 8 MPix cam should work great. There are a couple of threads that really help in setting the camera up for good pictures. The obvious stuff is use a tripod, don't use a flash, set the white balance for the light you are using and use the macro mode.

I don't think you need to watermark an "entITy" on your pictures unless you are worried someone else will use the pictures.

9. entITy

entITy G 1

I found a new place, let me know if you guys can now see the pictures enlarged after you click them in post 1. If pictures are too dark, sorry just adjust brightness on monitor I guess. Also I need your guys answers, bolded questions in post 1.

10. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Nice pics are nice. I don't know what your mystery one on the right is, but the one on the left looks like RID Sky Bite.

11. entITy

entITy G 1

That's ok True.

Hopefully some one can one day it's no big deal. Just glad everyone can see pictures now.

Thank you guys for checking out my small collection of 35 guys posted so far. I have 65 more in another bin which I will post later, but tonight I think I will re upload my tf comics and vhs collection and post in post 1 just for the heck of it.

12. Flyby33

Flyby33 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Dont give up just because you collection is small. We all started with just a few and built it up over the years. A large collection doesnt happen over night..metroplex is one that has always eluded my colledton.

13. Omnus

Omnus needs more time TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The other bot that is pointed to with "Who" in your pics is Snow Cat from Transformers: Energon.

The "red lambo guy" as you call him is actually a Ferrari named Overdrive (read the linked TFWiki page to find out more). A pretty cool little bot.

The only Predacon I see in your pictures is Rampage. He's not missing any horns. I don't see any other Predacons in your pics, so unless you're referring to another Predacon not pictured...(The only G1 Predacons that could be missing their horns are Headstrong and Tantrum).

14. avenged9

avenged9 DecepticonAvenger

Ebay:
    Cool collection dude! Yeah, don't give up collecting. It's a hobby that keeps changing with every new movie or TV show. :thumbs2: 

15. entITy

entITy G 1

Thanks Omnus, Fly and Ave.

Yeah I only have one predacon, great info.

I'll post more up later, I just added comic, vhs collection as picture 4.

I don't have the mini con key for Primus/Cybertron is there a way to transform him still ? Primus and Unicron are only "post g1" figures I wan't in my collection.

16. charsdc2

charsdc2 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nice collection! Those G1s you have look great with the more recent TFs! :) 

17. st4rwaytoheaven

st4rwaytoheaven Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    nice collection =)

18. cheetor25

cheetor25 Member

In pic #1 the red lambo is omnibot Overdrive which was a mail-away figure from 1984. In pic #2 on the left is Sky-byte from Robots in Disguise and on the right is Snowcat from the Energon line

19. entITy

entITy G 1

Ok thanks cheetor.

I just think my collection is inferior compared to other 120 threads here with their nice boxes to every guy, glass shelf displays, etc. I'll post the rest of guys I have later.

I will start collecting the mail away guys like camshaft etc, I wonder why they weren't in cartoon ?

20. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Thanks for sharing your collection here!

I helped you out with your image attachment to boot :) 

I look forward to seeing your collection grow!