Entire TF Collection at flea market in Manhattan, New York

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Classio, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Classio

Classio Well-Known Member

I'm selling my entire Transformers collection, about 250 toys for mad cheap. They range from G1, Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, Car Robots, to Beast Machines, Armada, RID, Energon, Superlink, Micron Legend, Universe, and Cybertron. All toys are complete with their weapons, missiles, accessories, instructions. No tech specs included. Toys are in prime condition with no broken parts, color discoloration, or stress marks.

The prices will vary but to give u an example: Deluxes will be $5 and up. I can tell u right of the back that Cybertron Dirt Boss will be $5.

A buddy of mine got me a place at his local flea market. This is in MANHATTAN, NEW YORK ONLY!!!!!!! The address is:

330 West 27th Street between 8th and 9th Avenues. The hours are 10am to 5pm. My table is 6 feet long and will be full of transformers toys so you won't miss seeing it.

Whatever I don't sell, I will sell on ebay.

Lastly, why am I selling all my Transformers? several reasons: they take up too much room, I want to concentrate on graduating soon, I need the money, and I figure once I get a real job I'll buy them back on ebay and continue with my stop motion films. I am however keeping a tiny selection of transformers some of my most prized and beloved: Killerpunch, Thrustol, Dirge Gun, hahaha.

2. Hotspot17

Hotspot17 Search and Rescue: Vet

News Credits:
    Is this tomorrow? Or Sunday?

3. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    oh man only a half hour to get to the city before it opens!