Entire G1 collection on EBay - must see!!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by bluestreak1701, Apr 18, 2009.

1. bluestreak1701

bluestreak1701 Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I put out some feelers about 6 months ago as to if anyone was interested in buying some of my G1 stuff. (I have more or less the entire collection in C8-C9 loose condition for the most part) Due to overwhelming interest and the fact the bots were at my parents house I wasn't able to help out people much back then and was only really after an idea of how interested people were. Now I have the entire collection in hand and am starting to list them on EBay. First up are pretenders and action masters with another lot being added every week. I'm happy to sell international but shipping costs will obviously be higher. (I'm UK based by the way) Be sure to check them out if interested. If you're after anything else from earlier years that I haven't listed yet then drop me a PM and I can sell it to you direct rather than through Evil-Bay. Cheers,

BLuestreak

eBay Seller: jimbo1701: Toys Games items on eBay.co.uk

2. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    No Bludgeon makes me sad :( 

Very interested in a lot of your stuff mate. Might PM you!

3. bluestreak1701

bluestreak1701 Well-Known Member

2 coming up soon - broadband being slow today so uploading taking a lot of time. Cheers for the interest - check back in an hour or so and all pretenders should be there.