Enough?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Lazerwave, Aug 24, 2010.

?

23 to 24 Robots in Transformers 3 Enough?

1. Yes Plenty

26 vote(s)
    57.8%
  2. No Want More

19 vote(s)
    42.2%
  1. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    Most of the time, as far as bad guys go, I'd say up the number, to give the good guys a challenge to beat. Unfortunately, this is not the case with Transformers. The more Decepticons there are, the more bad guys are there to simply get blown away by the military, or the occasional Autobot. Usually, having a ton of bad guys would really raise the stakes, but in Transformers it does just the opposite. Having all these Decepticons around just makes them seem like wimpy bad guys, as they all get taken down instantly.

Personally, though, I love the movieverse design aesthetics. For me, having more robots in each film is fine, because then we get to see more cool movieverse designs.

2. 643cade

643cade Well-Known Member

No more Autobots, there are enough.

I just want Barricade back. But since that won't happen, this:

3. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    I would say YES, enough bots and cons...tho we don't have confirmation on all the robots and names yet...but I would prefer they keep it to a dozen or so total..give us a chance to see the main character bots in action--both verbal and physical.

4. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nope. :3

5. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    WAY too many Autobots, not nearly enough Decepticons. Barricade or GTFO.

6. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Depends on how they are used. They are really going to have to increase the bot time though if the robots are going to be more than just silent background scenery. Or the Transformers equivalent of the cantina scene from Star Wars.

It also seems like the number of Decepticons is really really low unless they have found way to make the Decepticons way stronger and dialed back the strength of the Autobots and the military. Not only do you have Prime and Bumblebee killing the Decepticons left and right but you've got their buddies in NEST to throw even more fire power at the bad guys. The way this list is so far it's looking like the Decepticons could be outgunned and outnumbered.

7. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Banned

News Credits:
    MOAR! Remember they are the last of the planet this barley enougth.

8. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Actually they should have actually seven robots on each side with actual character. They can have more if they are nameless cannon fodder. Worked well for Lord of the Rings.