Fan Art: Enormous Optimus Prime Outside Display

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Cliffbee, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliffbee

Cliffbee Well-Known Member

The more recent postings in a thread on the TrekBBS showcase an enormous Optimus Prime that Bradester is making on his property for this Halloween.

Life-Size Shuttlecraft Help - Page 24 - The Trek BBS

Optimus Prime is being made in part from recycled components of a life-size Star Trek shuttlecraft that Bradester made for last year's Halloween display.

Cool stuff.

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    You need to post an image here. Non-members of that site can't see what you're talking about unless they become members. Such is not a requirement of members here to view images and have a discussion about them.

You may want to review the rules regarding linking off-site while you're at it :wink: 

3. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I am not hunting for a pic on a trekkie site and I am not joining. Post a pic here, I'm eager to see it!

4. Cliffbee

Cliffbee Well-Known Member

TrekBBS doesn't host its members' images, so you don't have to be a member of that message board in order to view images which are shown in its threads. Here's the URL of the "top" of the thread, although the Transformers-related images are near the bottom of the thread.

Life-Size Shuttlecraft Help - The Trek BBS

I find it amusing that a "Trekkie" site is something to be laughed at here, considering that on this site, we're gung ho about toy robots that turn into toy versions of stuff like cars, trucks, and cassette tapes. :p 

5. Superquad7

News Credits:
    7. No Website Advertising
    Any posts or threads to promote a website or store, Transformers related or not, will be removed. You may place a link in your signature. The more you contribute to threads, the more exposure your site will get.

Mainly, the above is what we want to avoid here in this thread. Citing a website for a source is totally fine, but simply providing members another message board to have to go find something to discuss here isn't adhering to Rule #7 and also makes it difficult for discussion here.

Simply find the photos you wish to discuss, attach them to the first post, and we can go from there.

6. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    A) I find it funny that you assume it's being laughed at (I like the show but I'm not signing up at that site because I don't like it that much and I have no interest)

B) You disregard the rules and a moderator's instructions.

C) This has nothing to do with Prime as far as I can see.

freaking save the picture and post it here. Not exactly brain surgery.

7. Superquad7

News Credits:
    . . . . and I think we're done here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.